Ellsworth Adhesives recently announced it is an authorized distributor of Dow Corning Solar Solutions. Silicone materials provider Dow Corning’s product offering includes Encapsulants, PV Cell and Module Coatings, PV Junction Box Potting Agents, PV Rail Bond Adhesives, PV Frame Sealants and PV Junction Box Adhesives. The comprehensive line of Dow Corning Solar Solutions products is available on the Ellsworth Web site.
Adhesives Company Signs Distribution Agreement with Dow Corning
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling March 2015 Issue Now Online
- Understanding Semiconductor Technology and Business
- Nutella used as a Thermal Paste
- Graphene Improves Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Ultra-thin and Flexible Thermal Management Device to be Commercialized
- Universal Cooler Ideal for Tilting Luminaires
- New TIM Improves Cooling Performance
- Bendable Heat Pipes Ideal for Space-limited Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 31,311 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,927 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,934 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,428 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,997 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,545 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 17,544 views