Ellsworth Adhesives recently announced it is an authorized distributor of Dow Corning Solar Solutions. Silicone materials provider Dow Corning’s product offering includes Encapsulants, PV Cell and Module Coatings, PV Junction Box Potting Agents, PV Rail Bond Adhesives, PV Frame Sealants and PV Junction Box Adhesives. The comprehensive line of Dow Corning Solar Solutions products is available on the Ellsworth Web site.
Adhesives Company Signs Distribution Agreement with Dow Corning
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Research Group at U-Michigan Develops Heat-conducting Plastic
- Air Force Funds Thermal Management Project
- Bay Light Heatsinks offer Thermal Solutions
- Lightweight Push-Pin Heat Sinks offer Advanced Cooling Solutions for BGAs
- Low Maintenance Air Conditioner Encompasses New Design
- Low Consumption Fan Offers High Static Pressure
- Inorganic-based Laser Lift-off Transforms Flexible Electronics
- Experiments Demonstrate Graphene is 10 times Stronger than Steel
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 29,100 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,688 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 21,412 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,789 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,427 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,573 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 16,141 views