Ellsworth Adhesives recently announced it is an authorized distributor of Dow Corning Solar Solutions. Silicone materials provider Dow Corning’s product offering includes Encapsulants, PV Cell and Module Coatings, PV Junction Box Potting Agents, PV Rail Bond Adhesives, PV Frame Sealants and PV Junction Box Adhesives. The comprehensive line of Dow Corning Solar Solutions products is available on the Ellsworth Web site.
Adhesives Company Signs Distribution Agreement with Dow Corning
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Surface Temperatures of Electronics Products: Appliances vs. Wearables
- VTMS 13: Vehicle Thermal Management Systems
- Thermal Design & Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- Comparison of Heatsinks used for the Thermal Management of LEDs
- High-Performance Circuit Materials Exhibited at Upcoming Conference
- Book Review of Electronics Cooling (2016)
- New Epoxy Ideal for High Vacuum Environments
- Thermal Conductivity & CTE of Materials: Can We Engineer Them?
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 61,880 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 40,769 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 38,979 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 37,882 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 32,780 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 32,545 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 32,290 views