Ellsworth Adhesives recently announced it is an authorized distributor of Dow Corning Solar Solutions. Silicone materials provider Dow Corning’s product offering includes Encapsulants, PV Cell and Module Coatings, PV Junction Box Potting Agents, PV Rail Bond Adhesives, PV Frame Sealants and PV Junction Box Adhesives. The comprehensive line of Dow Corning Solar Solutions products is available on the Ellsworth Web site.
Adhesives Company Signs Distribution Agreement with Dow Corning
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Materials Technology Brochure Released
- New Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling in Harsh Environments
- Graphene Doubles Charging Capacity of Lithium-ion Batteries
- German Associations to Research Efficient Car Battery Charging
- Outdoor Cooler Improves Cellular Coverage; Protects Telecom Battery Cabinets
- New Fast Curing Silicone Designed for High Performance Bonding
- Discovered Material May Reduce Heat Buildup in Computer Chips
- Liquid-cooled Superchargers Yield Faster Charging for Electric Cars
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 37,726 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 29,855 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 26,265 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 21,167 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20,367 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,001 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,411 views