Ellsworth Adhesives recently announced it is an authorized distributor of Dow Corning Solar Solutions. Silicone materials provider Dow Corning’s product offering includes Encapsulants, PV Cell and Module Coatings, PV Junction Box Potting Agents, PV Rail Bond Adhesives, PV Frame Sealants and PV Junction Box Adhesives. The comprehensive line of Dow Corning Solar Solutions products is available on the Ellsworth Web site.
Adhesives Company Signs Distribution Agreement with Dow Corning
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Extreme-Temperature Probing Solutions Offered
- New Synthetic ‘Water Adhesive’ Stronger than Natural Adhesives
- Viable Energy Storing Solution Combines Metal Nitrides and Graphene
- Researchers Use Infrared Laser to Refrigerate Liquids
- New Soft TIM with Low Thermal Resistance
- High Temperature Resistant, Thermal Conductive System Meets ASTM E595 Specifications
- Graphene Can Now Be Applied to Thermal Imaging Devices
- Compact PC with Liquid Cooling System
Toyota (TRINA) invites proposals for Advanced Thermal Management Research collaboration in bonding and heat spreading technologies.
Deadline: December 13, 2015
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 46,349 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 33,629 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 30,792 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 26,411 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 24,484 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 22,695 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 22,196 views