Ellsworth Adhesives recently announced it is an authorized distributor of Dow Corning Solar Solutions. Silicone materials provider Dow Corning’s product offering includes Encapsulants, PV Cell and Module Coatings, PV Junction Box Potting Agents, PV Rail Bond Adhesives, PV Frame Sealants and PV Junction Box Adhesives. The comprehensive line of Dow Corning Solar Solutions products is available on the Ellsworth Web site.
Adhesives Company Signs Distribution Agreement with Dow Corning
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Domestic Hot Water Heating, ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Energy. Part 4: ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Time
- High Temperature Brings Down Data Center in Australia
- Thermal Simulation to Improve LED Car Headlight Design
- Company Raises Funds to Pursue New Market Opportunities and Cooling Solutions
- Unnamed Product Acts as Both Heatsink and CPU Fan
- Debut of Comprehensive Power Cords and Cord Sets
- New Epoxy Offers Low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
- Wide Operating Temperature Range Fan Introduced
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 30,021 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,215 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,119 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,099 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,676 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,006 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 16,661 views