Morgan Technical Ceramics is providing ceramic components for three water cooling pumps that will be used in hybrid and electric vehicles to cool the high energy battery, the cabin heater and the power electronics loop that drives the vehicle. Ceramic gives high quality performance in harsh environments where aggressive glycol coolants are used. This makes it ideal for the pumps that are designed to operate continuously.
Ceramic Pump Components for Hybrid Cars
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 3D Shapes Formed from Flat Sheets of Graphene Paves way for Flexible Electronics
- California Energy Code Updated; New Regulations for Cooling Data Centers
- High Performance Epoxy Passes ASTM E595 Testing For NASA Specifications
- New Fan Offers Industry Leading Static Pressure
- HPC Networks Successful Liquid Cooled for First Time
- 3D White Graphene Yields Fan-Free Cooling and Thermal Management Solutions
- Company Ships 1M Thermal Solution for Medical Devices
- Colored Electrically Conductive Inks and Coatings
Register today for the Thermal Live 2015 webinar “A Practical Guide to Using Two-Phase Heat Sinks”, presented by Celsia. Similarities, differences, operating parameters, mounting options, common mistakes, best uses, examples, & performance modeling will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 38,972 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,323 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 26,928 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 21,958 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20,973 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,347 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,674 views