Morgan Technical Ceramics is providing ceramic components for three water cooling pumps that will be used in hybrid and electric vehicles to cool the high energy battery, the cabin heater and the power electronics loop that drives the vehicle. Ceramic gives high quality performance in harsh environments where aggressive glycol coolants are used. This makes it ideal for the pumps that are designed to operate continuously.
Ceramic Pump Components for Hybrid Cars
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- THERMAL LIVE 2015
- Thermal Test Chip Assists in TIM Testing
- Add-on to Existing Product Enhances Thermal Simulation
- Company Introduces Low Outgassing Epoxy
- Scientists Produce Beneficial Materials for Optoelectronics
- Researchers Discover how Atoms are Affected by Graphene Sheets
- Cheaper LED Bulbs Developed
- Graphene Coatings Increase Thermal Conductivity of Plastics
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 28,380 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,196 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,871 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,578 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,247 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,245 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,925 views