Morgan Technical Ceramics is providing ceramic components for three water cooling pumps that will be used in hybrid and electric vehicles to cool the high energy battery, the cabin heater and the power electronics loop that drives the vehicle. Ceramic gives high quality performance in harsh environments where aggressive glycol coolants are used. This makes it ideal for the pumps that are designed to operate continuously.
Ceramic Pump Components for Hybrid Cars
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Cooling Used in New Off-Grid Power Generator and Water Purifier
- New USB Type-C Connectors and Cable Assemblies
- Industry’s First Portable Measurement Equipment to Improve Thermal Efficiency
- Software Update Leads to Device Failure by Overheating
- Graphene Nanoflakes Better Dissipates Electronics’ Heat
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,225 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,574 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,844 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,075 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,818 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,012 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,412 views