Morgan Technical Ceramics is providing ceramic components for three water cooling pumps that will be used in hybrid and electric vehicles to cool the high energy battery, the cabin heater and the power electronics loop that drives the vehicle. Ceramic gives high quality performance in harsh environments where aggressive glycol coolants are used. This makes it ideal for the pumps that are designed to operate continuously.
Ceramic Pump Components for Hybrid Cars
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling March 2015 Issue Now Online
- Understanding Semiconductor Technology and Business
- Nutella used as a Thermal Paste
- Graphene Improves Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Ultra-thin and Flexible Thermal Management Device to be Commercialized
- Universal Cooler Ideal for Tilting Luminaires
- New TIM Improves Cooling Performance
- Bendable Heat Pipes Ideal for Space-limited Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 31,412 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,992 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 23,000 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,454 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,015 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 17,640 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,595 views