Morgan Technical Ceramics is providing ceramic components for three water cooling pumps that will be used in hybrid and electric vehicles to cool the high energy battery, the cabin heater and the power electronics loop that drives the vehicle. Ceramic gives high quality performance in harsh environments where aggressive glycol coolants are used. This makes it ideal for the pumps that are designed to operate continuously.
Ceramic Pump Components for Hybrid Cars
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Free Sizing Software for Thermoelectric Air Conditioners
- Flexible Thermoelectric Generator Could Power Wearable Devices Using Body Heat
- Microchips Tolerate Extreme Temperatures in Industrial Applications
- New Thermal Adhesive Boasts Twice the Conductivity at Half the Cost
- Polymer-Based Thermal Interface Material Cools Devices at 200°C
- High Thermal Conductivity Thin Film
- Liquid Cold Plate Cools Power Electronics
- 2014 Electronics Components Technology Conference (ECTC)
Don’t miss out on
the March 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Bitcoin 2-Phase Immersion Cooling; Ultra-Thin Titanium Based Thermal Solution for Electronic Applications; Potential Pitfalls of Hybrid Electrical-Thermal Measurements for Thermal Characterization; and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.