The RotoSub R-ANC enables the fan to reduce its own noise. RotoSub R-ANC is an active noise reduction solution that integrates fully into the fan itself. The solution reduces its noise without increasing the size of the fan or requiring any additional components.
Blowers / Fans / Filters
Active Noise Reduction Solution Integrates Fully into Fan
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Epoxy Ideal for High Vacuum Environments
- Thermal Conductivity & CTE of Materials: Can We Engineer Them?
- Wide Array of Flow Switches Available
- Understand Organic PCM Differences
- Design Considerations When Using Heat Pipes
- Tech Brief: Commercially-available Thermally Enhanced Polymer Composite Materials Characteristics
- Webinar and Report Available On-Demand Now
- Aerospace Electronics Simulation Seminar
Electronics Cooling June 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 60,408 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 40,239 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 38,256 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 36,665 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 31,994 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 31,974 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 31,401 views