The RotoSub R-ANC enables the fan to reduce its own noise. RotoSub R-ANC is an active noise reduction solution that integrates fully into the fan itself. The solution reduces its noise without increasing the size of the fan or requiring any additional components.
Active Noise Reduction Solution Integrates Fully into Fan
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermally Unsuitable Product Dropped from Upcoming Samsung Product Line
- Company Delivers Products to the International Space Station
- Instruments with Low Noise Levels Introduced
- Gas-air-ratio Control Solutions on Display at AHR Expo
- Elastomeric Connector Connects LCDs to PCBs
- Domestic Hot Water Heating, ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Energy. Part 4: ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Time
- High Temperature Brings Down Data Center in Australia
- Thermal Simulation to Improve LED Car Headlight Design
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 30,228 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,324 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,222 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,146 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,713 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,104 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 16,776 views