The RotoSub R-ANC enables the fan to reduce its own noise. RotoSub R-ANC is an active noise reduction solution that integrates fully into the fan itself. The solution reduces its noise without increasing the size of the fan or requiring any additional components.
Active Noise Reduction Solution Integrates Fully into Fan
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Heatsink 101: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know Web Seminar
- Organically Grown 3D Printable Heatsinks – Part 1: A Simple Iterative Procedure
- Liquid Cooling in Mobile Devices Increases Heat Dissipation Speeds
- Overheating Issues Stall Release of Sony’s Xperia Z4
- New Data Center Design Reduces Space; Increases Cooling Productivity
- Clear Encapsulant Ideal for Outdoor LED Lighting Applications
- New Thermal Interface Material Introduced
- New Accelerometer Eliminates Noise
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 32,578 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 27,538 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 23,631 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,734 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 18,384 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,263 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,100 views