The RotoSub R-ANC enables the fan to reduce its own noise. RotoSub R-ANC is an active noise reduction solution that integrates fully into the fan itself. The solution reduces its noise without increasing the size of the fan or requiring any additional components.
Blowers / Fans / Filters
Active Noise Reduction Solution Integrates Fully into Fan
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,511 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,439 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,668 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,852 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,387 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,125 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,536 views