The RotoSub R-ANC enables the fan to reduce its own noise. RotoSub R-ANC is an active noise reduction solution that integrates fully into the fan itself. The solution reduces its noise without increasing the size of the fan or requiring any additional components.
Active Noise Reduction Solution Integrates Fully into Fan
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Simulation Software Named Product of the Year
- Free Giveaway for Naming TIM or Connector Products
- Scientist Uses Virus to Slow Down Water Boiling; Improves Cooling of Electronics
- Engineer Develops Nanoscale Pillars to Produce More Efficient Electronics
- Startup Utilizes Waste Heat and Lowers Server Computing Costs
- Thermal Foil Sheets Offer Advanced Thermal Management in Smartphones
- Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling Mobile Devices in All Environments
- Advanced Technology Workshop and Tabletop Exhibit on Thermal Management
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 33,970 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,065 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,278 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,050 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,023 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,673 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,525 views