Calex Mfg. Co., Inc.’s new 400 Watt FBW DC DC Converter Series offers a 9-36 VDC and 18-75 VDC input range in a 4.6″ x 2.4″ x 0.55″ high package. The wide input range provides a solution for industrial and military COTS applications that have a wide input voltage requirement. The FBW is housed in a metal case and encapsulated with a thermally conductive potting compound for improved thermal characteristics as well as protection against the environment. Efficiencies run as high as 93% reducing the need for heatsinking or forced air.
Wide Input Range 400 Watt DC DC Converter
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Free Sizing Software for Thermoelectric Air Conditioners
- Flexible Thermoelectric Generator Could Power Wearable Devices Using Body Heat
- Microchips Tolerate Extreme Temperatures in Industrial Applications
- New Thermal Adhesive Boasts Twice the Conductivity at Half the Cost
- Polymer-Based Thermal Interface Material Cools Devices at 200°C
- High Thermal Conductivity Thin Film
- Liquid Cold Plate Cools Power Electronics
- 2014 Electronics Components Technology Conference (ECTC)
Don’t miss out on
the March 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Bitcoin 2-Phase Immersion Cooling; Ultra-Thin Titanium Based Thermal Solution for Electronic Applications; Potential Pitfalls of Hybrid Electrical-Thermal Measurements for Thermal Characterization; and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.