Calex Mfg. Co., Inc.’s new 400 Watt FBW DC DC Converter Series offers a 9-36 VDC and 18-75 VDC input range in a 4.6″ x 2.4″ x 0.55″ high package. The wide input range provides a solution for industrial and military COTS applications that have a wide input voltage requirement. The FBW is housed in a metal case and encapsulated with a thermally conductive potting compound for improved thermal characteristics as well as protection against the environment. Efficiencies run as high as 93% reducing the need for heatsinking or forced air.
Wide Input Range 400 Watt DC DC Converter
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Simulation Software Named Product of the Year
- Free Giveaway for Naming TIM or Connector Products
- Scientist Uses Virus to Slow Down Water Boiling; Improves Cooling of Electronics
- Engineer Develops Nanoscale Pillars to Produce More Efficient Electronics
- Startup Utilizes Waste Heat and Lowers Server Computing Costs
- Thermal Foil Sheets Offer Advanced Thermal Management in Smartphones
- Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling Mobile Devices in All Environments
- Advanced Technology Workshop and Tabletop Exhibit on Thermal Management
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 33,997 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,083 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,290 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,063 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,034 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,688 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,528 views