Calex Mfg. Co., Inc.’s new 400 Watt FBW DC DC Converter Series offers a 9-36 VDC and 18-75 VDC input range in a 4.6″ x 2.4″ x 0.55″ high package. The wide input range provides a solution for industrial and military COTS applications that have a wide input voltage requirement. The FBW is housed in a metal case and encapsulated with a thermally conductive potting compound for improved thermal characteristics as well as protection against the environment. Efficiencies run as high as 93% reducing the need for heatsinking or forced air.
Wide Input Range 400 Watt DC DC Converter
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling March 2015 Issue Now Online
- Understanding Semiconductor Technology and Business
- Nutella used as a Thermal Paste
- Graphene Improves Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Ultra-thin and Flexible Thermal Management Device to be Commercialized
- Universal Cooler Ideal for Tilting Luminaires
- New TIM Improves Cooling Performance
- Bendable Heat Pipes Ideal for Space-limited Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 31,299 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,925 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,927 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,423 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,991 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,543 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 17,533 views