Calex Mfg. Co., Inc.’s new 400 Watt FBW DC DC Converter Series offers a 9-36 VDC and 18-75 VDC input range in a 4.6″ x 2.4″ x 0.55″ high package. The wide input range provides a solution for industrial and military COTS applications that have a wide input voltage requirement. The FBW is housed in a metal case and encapsulated with a thermally conductive potting compound for improved thermal characteristics as well as protection against the environment. Efficiencies run as high as 93% reducing the need for heatsinking or forced air.
Wide Input Range 400 Watt DC DC Converter
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 3D Shapes Formed from Flat Sheets of Graphene Paves way for Flexible Electronics
- California Energy Code Updated; New Regulations for Cooling Data Centers
- High Performance Epoxy Passes ASTM E595 Testing For NASA Specifications
- New Fan Offers Industry Leading Static Pressure
- HPC Networks Successful Liquid Cooled for First Time
- 3D White Graphene Yields Fan-Free Cooling and Thermal Management Solutions
- Company Ships 1M Thermal Solution for Medical Devices
- Colored Electrically Conductive Inks and Coatings
Register today for the Thermal Live 2015 webinar “A Practical Guide to Using Two-Phase Heat Sinks”, presented by Celsia. Similarities, differences, operating parameters, mounting options, common mistakes, best uses, examples, & performance modeling will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 39,120 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,366 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,025 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,051 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,026 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,387 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,696 views