Calex Mfg. Co., Inc.’s new 400 Watt FBW DC DC Converter Series offers a 9-36 VDC and 18-75 VDC input range in a 4.6″ x 2.4″ x 0.55″ high package. The wide input range provides a solution for industrial and military COTS applications that have a wide input voltage requirement. The FBW is housed in a metal case and encapsulated with a thermally conductive potting compound for improved thermal characteristics as well as protection against the environment. Efficiencies run as high as 93% reducing the need for heatsinking or forced air.
Wide Input Range 400 Watt DC DC Converter
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Research Group at U-Michigan Develops Heat-conducting Plastic
- Air Force Funds Thermal Management Project
- Bay Light Heatsinks offer Thermal Solutions
- Lightweight Push-Pin Heat Sinks offer Advanced Cooling Solutions for BGAs
- Low Maintenance Air Conditioner Encompasses New Design
- Low Consumption Fan Offers High Static Pressure
- Inorganic-based Laser Lift-off Transforms Flexible Electronics
- Experiments Demonstrate Graphene is 10 times Stronger than Steel
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 29,100 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,688 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 21,414 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,789 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,428 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,573 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 16,141 views