Calex Mfg. Co., Inc.’s new 400 Watt FBW DC DC Converter Series offers a 9-36 VDC and 18-75 VDC input range in a 4.6″ x 2.4″ x 0.55″ high package. The wide input range provides a solution for industrial and military COTS applications that have a wide input voltage requirement. The FBW is housed in a metal case and encapsulated with a thermally conductive potting compound for improved thermal characteristics as well as protection against the environment. Efficiencies run as high as 93% reducing the need for heatsinking or forced air.
Wide Input Range 400 Watt DC DC Converter
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling December 2013 Issue Now Online
- Thermoelectric Coolers for High Temperature Environments
- Patent for Heat Spreader for IC Package, and IC Package Clamper Having the Heat Spreader
- New Gap Filler Offers Thermal Conductivity of 1.3W/m-K
- New Thermal Modeling Programs Offer Wide Range of Application Simulations
- Thermal Facts & Fairy Tales: How Useful Are Heat Sink Correlations for Design Purposes?
- Technique Combines Heat Sinks for More Effective Cooling
- New CFD Software Update Offers Efficient Handling of Advanced Designs
Don’t miss out on
the December 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Energy-Efficient Warm-Water Cooling of Servers; Thermal Management of Many-core Processors using Power Multiplexing, Characterization of Server Thermal Mass; and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.