Calex Mfg. Co., Inc.’s new 400 Watt FBW DC DC Converter Series offers a 9-36 VDC and 18-75 VDC input range in a 4.6″ x 2.4″ x 0.55″ high package. The wide input range provides a solution for industrial and military COTS applications that have a wide input voltage requirement. The FBW is housed in a metal case and encapsulated with a thermally conductive potting compound for improved thermal characteristics as well as protection against the environment. Efficiencies run as high as 93% reducing the need for heatsinking or forced air.
Wide Input Range 400 Watt DC DC Converter
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense
- Data Center Energy Savings: Total Liquid Cooling versus Indirect Liquid Cooling
- An All-Silicon Field Programmable Thermal Emulator for Integrated Circuits
- The Holy Books of Heat Transfer: Facts or Fairy Tales?
- The Joy of Engineering
- Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials: A Study of Performance and Degradation under Thermal Duress
- New Gap Filler Improves Heat Management in Automotive Electronics
- A Simple Method to Understand Trade-Offs in Data Center Cooling
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 35,558 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,796 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 25,047 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,877 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,411 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19,327 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,884 views