E-MAX 903-E will be distributed world-wide exclusively by Ellsworth Adhesives. It has been engineered to cure with UV and visible light using DYMAX’s broad-spectrum and LED curing equipment. It also features a secondary moisture-cure mechanism for ambient cure in shadowed areas. E-MAX 903-E offers high chemical resistance, low viscosity, and a tack-free cure immediately upon cooling after light exposure.
LED / Lighting
New Light-Cure Conformal Coating
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Epoxy Ideal for High Vacuum Environments
- Thermal Conductivity & CTE of Materials: Can We Engineer Them?
- Wide Array of Flow Switches Available
- Understand Organic PCM Differences
- Design Considerations When Using Heat Pipes
- Tech Brief: Commercially-available Thermally Enhanced Polymer Composite Materials Characteristics
- Webinar and Report Available On-Demand Now
- Aerospace Electronics Simulation Seminar
Electronics Cooling June 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 60,432 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 40,244 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 38,268 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 36,678 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 32,011 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 31,978 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 31,417 views