E-MAX 903-E will be distributed world-wide exclusively by Ellsworth Adhesives. It has been engineered to cure with UV and visible light using DYMAX’s broad-spectrum and LED curing equipment. It also features a secondary moisture-cure mechanism for ambient cure in shadowed areas. E-MAX 903-E offers high chemical resistance, low viscosity, and a tack-free cure immediately upon cooling after light exposure.
New Light-Cure Conformal Coating
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Test Chip Assists in TIM Testing
- Add-on to Existing Product Enhances Thermal Simulation
- Company Introduces Low Outgassing Epoxy
- Scientists Produce Beneficial Materials for Optoelectronics
- Researchers Discover how Atoms are Affected by Graphene Sheets
- Cheaper LED Bulbs Developed
- Graphene Coatings Increase Thermal Conductivity of Plastics
- New TIMs made of Soft Materials
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 28,303 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,158 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,836 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,560 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,227 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,224 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,890 views