E-MAX 903-E will be distributed world-wide exclusively by Ellsworth Adhesives. It has been engineered to cure with UV and visible light using DYMAX’s broad-spectrum and LED curing equipment. It also features a secondary moisture-cure mechanism for ambient cure in shadowed areas. E-MAX 903-E offers high chemical resistance, low viscosity, and a tack-free cure immediately upon cooling after light exposure.
New Light-Cure Conformal Coating
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 165-Year-Old Principle Applied to New Applications – New Measurement Method Discovered
- New Technology Improves Heat Dissipation Performance
- Doctoral Candidate’s Research Could Improve Efficiency of Data Centers
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense – Extended Article
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense
- Data Center Energy Savings: Total Liquid Cooling versus Indirect Liquid Cooling
- An All-Silicon Field Programmable Thermal Emulator for Integrated Circuits
- The Holy Books of Heat Transfer: Facts or Fairy Tales?
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 35,788 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,916 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 25,181 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 20,005 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,474 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19,409 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,930 views