E-MAX 903-E will be distributed world-wide exclusively by Ellsworth Adhesives. It has been engineered to cure with UV and visible light using DYMAX’s broad-spectrum and LED curing equipment. It also features a secondary moisture-cure mechanism for ambient cure in shadowed areas. E-MAX 903-E offers high chemical resistance, low viscosity, and a tack-free cure immediately upon cooling after light exposure.
New Light-Cure Conformal Coating
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Research Group at U-Michigan Develops Heat-conducting Plastic
- Air Force Funds Thermal Management Project
- Bay Light Heatsinks offer Thermal Solutions
- Lightweight Push-Pin Heat Sinks offer Advanced Cooling Solutions for BGAs
- Low Maintenance Air Conditioner Encompasses New Design
- Low Consumption Fan Offers High Static Pressure
- Inorganic-based Laser Lift-off Transforms Flexible Electronics
- Experiments Demonstrate Graphene is 10 times Stronger than Steel
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 29,097 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,677 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 21,407 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,788 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,421 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,567 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 16,137 views