E-MAX 903-E will be distributed world-wide exclusively by Ellsworth Adhesives. It has been engineered to cure with UV and visible light using DYMAX’s broad-spectrum and LED curing equipment. It also features a secondary moisture-cure mechanism for ambient cure in shadowed areas. E-MAX 903-E offers high chemical resistance, low viscosity, and a tack-free cure immediately upon cooling after light exposure.
New Light-Cure Conformal Coating
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- CST Webinar Series 2014 – Simulation of Accelerator Components
- Company Asked to Participate in Three-Year Project
- New EP21AOLV-2Med Epoxy Proves Successful and Desirable
- New Development of Silicon Carbide Substrates Raises the Bar
- Company Announces New SPG-20B
- New Series of Bonding Wax Created to Shrink Wafers in Electronic Devices
- Physicists and Researchers Encounter New Discovery
- Expansion of Company’s Line of Conductive Compounds Expected to Increase Consistency
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,719 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 24,031 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,715 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,018 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,814 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,405 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,324 views