E-MAX 903-E will be distributed world-wide exclusively by Ellsworth Adhesives. It has been engineered to cure with UV and visible light using DYMAX’s broad-spectrum and LED curing equipment. It also features a secondary moisture-cure mechanism for ambient cure in shadowed areas. E-MAX 903-E offers high chemical resistance, low viscosity, and a tack-free cure immediately upon cooling after light exposure.
New Light-Cure Conformal Coating
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Patent-Pending Heat Sink Mounting System
- PCIM Europe Presentation on Solder TIMs for Power Electronics Thermal Management
- Embedded Heat Pipe Technology for Heat Removal in Military Applications
- Effectively Leveraging CAD Data in Electronics Thermal Simulation
- Beware… When Cooling Practices Fail! Webinar Part I
- Did You Say Thermionic Coolers are Perpetual Motion Machines?
- Using only Top 100m of Ocean Depth when Considering how much Temp Goes up in a Century – Oversimplification?
- Cooling Filters and Venting Products for Range of Telecommunication Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.