E-MAX 903-E will be distributed world-wide exclusively by Ellsworth Adhesives. It has been engineered to cure with UV and visible light using DYMAX’s broad-spectrum and LED curing equipment. It also features a secondary moisture-cure mechanism for ambient cure in shadowed areas. E-MAX 903-E offers high chemical resistance, low viscosity, and a tack-free cure immediately upon cooling after light exposure.
New Light-Cure Conformal Coating
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- SAE 2015 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- THERMPROCESS 2015
- Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibit
- Under-the-Hood Innovation: Polymers and Thermal Management Conference
- Trio of Companies to Improve Graphite Thermal Management Products
- Company Brings Liquid Cooling Technology to Smartphones
- New Research to Improve Semiconductor Industry and Electronic Devices
- Thermal Simulation Software Named Product of the Year
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 34,068 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,120 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,334 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,090 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,051 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,722 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,545 views