EXAIR’s new Dual High Temperature Cabinet Cooler® Systems purge and cool overheated electrical control panels in harsh environments up to 200°F (93°C). Cabinet Coolers keep electrical enclosures cool with air as cold as 20°F (-7°C) to eliminate high temperature malfunctions and protect sensitive electronics from hot, dirty locations, such as foundries, glass plants or steel mills. The high cooling capacity up to 5,600 Btu/hr. is ideal for large electrical enclosures and high heat loads. Models with lower cooling capacities for NEMA 12, 4 and 4X enclosures are also available.
Dual High Temperature Cabinet Cooler Systems for Large Enclosures
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Centrifugal Fan Offers High Cooling Performance
- Frameless Bracket Fans Offer Design Flexibility
- Programmable Temperature Controller Introduced for Thermoelectric Assemblies
- SAE 2015 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- THERMPROCESS 2015
- Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibit
- Under-the-Hood Innovation: Polymers and Thermal Management Conference
- Trio of Companies to Improve Graphite Thermal Management Products
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 34,353 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,225 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,463 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,248 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,095 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,892 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,590 views