EXAIR’s new Dual High Temperature Cabinet Cooler® Systems purge and cool overheated electrical control panels in harsh environments up to 200°F (93°C). Cabinet Coolers keep electrical enclosures cool with air as cold as 20°F (-7°C) to eliminate high temperature malfunctions and protect sensitive electronics from hot, dirty locations, such as foundries, glass plants or steel mills. The high cooling capacity up to 5,600 Btu/hr. is ideal for large electrical enclosures and high heat loads. Models with lower cooling capacities for NEMA 12, 4 and 4X enclosures are also available.
Dual High Temperature Cabinet Cooler Systems for Large Enclosures
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,554 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,455 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,696 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,891 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,414 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,169 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,591 views