EXAIR’s new Dual High Temperature Cabinet Cooler® Systems purge and cool overheated electrical control panels in harsh environments up to 200°F (93°C). Cabinet Coolers keep electrical enclosures cool with air as cold as 20°F (-7°C) to eliminate high temperature malfunctions and protect sensitive electronics from hot, dirty locations, such as foundries, glass plants or steel mills. The high cooling capacity up to 5,600 Btu/hr. is ideal for large electrical enclosures and high heat loads. Models with lower cooling capacities for NEMA 12, 4 and 4X enclosures are also available.
Dual High Temperature Cabinet Cooler Systems for Large Enclosures
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
- New Website for Unique Product Line
- New System Improves Lead Times
- Metal Inverse Opals Could Better Cool Electronics
- New Approach to Simulate Nanoscale Thermoelectric Materials
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,045 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,497 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,719 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 31,986 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,726 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,939 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,318 views