EXAIR’s new Dual High Temperature Cabinet Cooler® Systems purge and cool overheated electrical control panels in harsh environments up to 200°F (93°C). Cabinet Coolers keep electrical enclosures cool with air as cold as 20°F (-7°C) to eliminate high temperature malfunctions and protect sensitive electronics from hot, dirty locations, such as foundries, glass plants or steel mills. The high cooling capacity up to 5,600 Btu/hr. is ideal for large electrical enclosures and high heat loads. Models with lower cooling capacities for NEMA 12, 4 and 4X enclosures are also available.
Dual High Temperature Cabinet Cooler Systems for Large Enclosures
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers Highlighted at Upcoming Expo
- Two Part Silicone That Meets NASA Low Outgassing Specifications
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 63,784 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,584 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,767 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 39,526 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,696 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,529 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,418 views