May 8 -10, Winterthur Museum & Gardens, Wilmington, Del.
From its origins in polyimide materials and processes, The Symposium on Polymers has evolved into a comprehensive technical meeting with a broad focus on organic and polymeric materials with application in all areas of the microelectronics industry – from wafer level through standard and advanced level packaging.
· Buffer Coating Applications
· Front-End of Line Applications
· Back-End of Line Applications
· Structure Property Relationships and Characterization
· Emerging and Novel Applications