GE Lighting has announced a light-emitting diode replacement for the 100-watt incandescent light bulb that packages 27 watts of input power in a standard “A-19” bulb shape. The GE Energy Smart® 27-watt LED bulb incorporates proprietary synthetic jet technology that was enabled by GE’s collaboration with ecomaginationSM Challenge winner Nuventix, creator of LED cooling technologies for energy-efficient lighting.
LED / Lighting
27-Watt LED Bulb that Replaces 100-watt Incandescent
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Epoxy Ideal for High Vacuum Environments
- Thermal Conductivity & CTE of Materials: Can We Engineer Them?
- Wide Array of Flow Switches Available
- Understand Organic PCM Differences
- Design Considerations When Using Heat Pipes
- Tech Brief: Commercially-available Thermally Enhanced Polymer Composite Materials Characteristics
- Webinar and Report Available On-Demand Now
- Aerospace Electronics Simulation Seminar
Electronics Cooling June 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 60,498 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 40,255 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 38,290 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 36,716 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 32,039 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 32,004 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 31,449 views