GE Lighting has announced a light-emitting diode replacement for the 100-watt incandescent light bulb that packages 27 watts of input power in a standard “A-19” bulb shape. The GE Energy Smart® 27-watt LED bulb incorporates proprietary synthetic jet technology that was enabled by GE’s collaboration with ecomaginationSM Challenge winner Nuventix, creator of LED cooling technologies for energy-efficient lighting.
27-Watt LED Bulb that Replaces 100-watt Incandescent
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,566 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,849 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,838 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,976 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,708 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,794 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,075 views