GE Lighting has announced a light-emitting diode replacement for the 100-watt incandescent light bulb that packages 27 watts of input power in a standard “A-19” bulb shape. The GE Energy Smart® 27-watt LED bulb incorporates proprietary synthetic jet technology that was enabled by GE’s collaboration with ecomaginationSM Challenge winner Nuventix, creator of LED cooling technologies for energy-efficient lighting.
LED / Lighting
27-Watt LED Bulb that Replaces 100-watt Incandescent
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,509 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,438 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,667 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,851 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,384 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,122 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,533 views