Cooler Master announced the Elite 120 Advanced MITX size chassis with 13-inches of graphics card space. A brushed aluminum front panel shelters a powerful 120mm fan intake, 80mm slim side fan, and additional support for a hard drive mounted 120mm fan. The case also has three 3.5-inch hard drives bays and a 5.25-inch optical bay.
Chassis for MITX Applications with Enhanced Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Heatsink 101: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know Web Seminar
- Organically Grown 3D Printable Heatsinks – Part 1: A Simple Iterative Procedure
- Liquid Cooling in Mobile Devices Increases Heat Dissipation Speeds
- Overheating Issues Stall Release of Sony’s Xperia Z4
- New Data Center Design Reduces Space; Increases Cooling Productivity
- Clear Encapsulant Ideal for Outdoor LED Lighting Applications
- New Thermal Interface Material Introduced
- New Accelerometer Eliminates Noise
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 32,647 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 27,561 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 23,664 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,750 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 18,414 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,278 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,130 views