Cooler Master announced the Elite 120 Advanced MITX size chassis with 13-inches of graphics card space. A brushed aluminum front panel shelters a powerful 120mm fan intake, 80mm slim side fan, and additional support for a hard drive mounted 120mm fan. The case also has three 3.5-inch hard drives bays and a 5.25-inch optical bay.
Blowers / Fans / Filters
Chassis for MITX Applications with Enhanced Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers Highlighted at Upcoming Expo
- Two Part Silicone That Meets NASA Low Outgassing Specifications
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 63,991 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,656 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,827 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 39,722 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,778 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,649 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,482 views