Cooler Master announced the Elite 120 Advanced MITX size chassis with 13-inches of graphics card space. A brushed aluminum front panel shelters a powerful 120mm fan intake, 80mm slim side fan, and additional support for a hard drive mounted 120mm fan. The case also has three 3.5-inch hard drives bays and a 5.25-inch optical bay.
Blowers / Fans / Filters
Chassis for MITX Applications with Enhanced Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,609 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,480 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,734 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,913 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,448 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,214 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,637 views