Cooler Master announced the Elite 120 Advanced MITX size chassis with 13-inches of graphics card space. A brushed aluminum front panel shelters a powerful 120mm fan intake, 80mm slim side fan, and additional support for a hard drive mounted 120mm fan. The case also has three 3.5-inch hard drives bays and a 5.25-inch optical bay.
Chassis for MITX Applications with Enhanced Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense
- Data Center Energy Savings: Total Liquid Cooling versus Indirect Liquid Cooling
- An All-Silicon Field Programmable Thermal Emulator for Integrated Circuits
- The Holy Books of Heat Transfer: Facts or Fairy Tales?
- The Joy of Engineering
- Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials: A Study of Performance and Degradation under Thermal Duress
- New Gap Filler Improves Heat Management in Automotive Electronics
- A Simple Method to Understand Trade-Offs in Data Center Cooling
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 35,492 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,738 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 25,007 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,841 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,381 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19,307 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,862 views