Cooler Master announced the Elite 120 Advanced MITX size chassis with 13-inches of graphics card space. A brushed aluminum front panel shelters a powerful 120mm fan intake, 80mm slim side fan, and additional support for a hard drive mounted 120mm fan. The case also has three 3.5-inch hard drives bays and a 5.25-inch optical bay.
Chassis for MITX Applications with Enhanced Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- The Need for Electronics Thermal Design Practices to Embrace Sustainability
- Organic Thin-Film Transistors Now Formed through Room-Temperature Printing
- Dell Precision – Spot on Thermal Design
- New Thermoelectric Devices Establish Beneficial Uses for Waste Heat
- New Non-Spill Couplings Ensure Drip-free Operation
- Top 10 FloTHERM V10 Features – #11: Odds and Sods
- High Heat Flux, Single-Phase Microchannel and Minichannel Cooling with Water and Liquid Metal
- Thermal Facts & Fairy Tales: Virtual Prototyping
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,347 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,813 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,464 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,918 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,736 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,195 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,183 views