Cooler Master announced the Elite 120 Advanced MITX size chassis with 13-inches of graphics card space. A brushed aluminum front panel shelters a powerful 120mm fan intake, 80mm slim side fan, and additional support for a hard drive mounted 120mm fan. The case also has three 3.5-inch hard drives bays and a 5.25-inch optical bay.
Chassis for MITX Applications with Enhanced Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Bottlenecks. This is Hot, This is Why.
- Dissolvable Materials Look Toward ‘Greener’ Future
- Charged Graphene Called ‘Molecular Gymnastics’
- Fans are Low Cost and High Performance
- New Thermal Management Material Produced
- Gasoline and Diesel Fueled Vehicles and Instruments See Increased Fuel Efficiency in Near Future
- New Software Decreases Solution Time
- New Heat Sink Lid Socket Produced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 27,489 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 24,722 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,329 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,274 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,037 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,886 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,610 views