Cooler Master announced the Elite 120 Advanced MITX size chassis with 13-inches of graphics card space. A brushed aluminum front panel shelters a powerful 120mm fan intake, 80mm slim side fan, and additional support for a hard drive mounted 120mm fan. The case also has three 3.5-inch hard drives bays and a 5.25-inch optical bay.
Chassis for MITX Applications with Enhanced Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling March 2015 Issue Now Online
- Understanding Semiconductor Technology and Business
- Nutella used as a Thermal Paste
- Graphene Improves Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Ultra-thin and Flexible Thermal Management Device to be Commercialized
- Universal Cooler Ideal for Tilting Luminaires
- New TIM Improves Cooling Performance
- Bendable Heat Pipes Ideal for Space-limited Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 31,573 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 27,066 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 23,084 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,504 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,045 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 17,757 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,677 views