Cooler Master announced the Elite 120 Advanced MITX size chassis with 13-inches of graphics card space. A brushed aluminum front panel shelters a powerful 120mm fan intake, 80mm slim side fan, and additional support for a hard drive mounted 120mm fan. The case also has three 3.5-inch hard drives bays and a 5.25-inch optical bay.
Chassis for MITX Applications with Enhanced Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Research Group at U-Michigan Develops Heat-conducting Plastic
- Air Force Funds Thermal Management Project
- Bay Light Heatsinks offer Thermal Solutions
- Lightweight Push-Pin Heat Sinks offer Advanced Cooling Solutions for BGAs
- Low Maintenance Air Conditioner Encompasses New Design
- Low Consumption Fan Offers High Static Pressure
- Inorganic-based Laser Lift-off Transforms Flexible Electronics
- Experiments Demonstrate Graphene is 10 times Stronger than Steel
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 29,175 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,746 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 21,455 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,811 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,450 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,612 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 16,152 views