Cooler Master announced the Elite 120 Advanced MITX size chassis with 13-inches of graphics card space. A brushed aluminum front panel shelters a powerful 120mm fan intake, 80mm slim side fan, and additional support for a hard drive mounted 120mm fan. The case also has three 3.5-inch hard drives bays and a 5.25-inch optical bay.
Chassis for MITX Applications with Enhanced Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry
- Satellite Cooling System Paves Way for More Compact Sensor Systems
- Lithium Atoms Turn Graphene into a Superconductor
- Non-drip Epoxy Paste Cures Optically Clear
- Three New Liquid Cooling Patent Issued – Company Reaches 50th Patent
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,847 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,958 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,981 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 23,127 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,831 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,863 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,141 views