LEPA introduces its Vortex fan, which uses fluid mechanics to generate a powerful air twirl that concentrates cool air on the hot spots inside a system. At full speed, the Vortex fan achieves a static pressure of 2.18mm-H2O while maintaining a low noise level. That way, it is also an ideal solution for CPU coolers or radiators. LEPA equipped the fan with a PWM speed control, so that the cooling performance can be customized flexibly according to the system’s needs.
CPU Cooler Fan for Maximum Cooling Performance
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Cheaper LED Bulbs Developed
- Graphene Coatings Increase Thermal Conductivity of Plastics
- New TIMs made of Soft Materials
- New Technology Reduces Thermal Testing Time by 90 Percent
- Lab Safety Improved with Quick Disconnect Couplings on Caps
- Plastic Compounds Lower Weight of Automobiles by 50 Percent
- Fast Curing Epoxy Introduced
- New Thermoelectric Air Conditioner Introduced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 28,237 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,120 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,787 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,544 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,214 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,196 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,853 views