LEPA introduces its Vortex fan, which uses fluid mechanics to generate a powerful air twirl that concentrates cool air on the hot spots inside a system. At full speed, the Vortex fan achieves a static pressure of 2.18mm-H2O while maintaining a low noise level. That way, it is also an ideal solution for CPU coolers or radiators. LEPA equipped the fan with a PWM speed control, so that the cooling performance can be customized flexibly according to the system’s needs.
Blowers / Fans / Filters
CPU Cooler Fan for Maximum Cooling Performance
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,537 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,451 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,685 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,882 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,404 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,151 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,575 views