LEPA introduces its Vortex fan, which uses fluid mechanics to generate a powerful air twirl that concentrates cool air on the hot spots inside a system. At full speed, the Vortex fan achieves a static pressure of 2.18mm-H2O while maintaining a low noise level. That way, it is also an ideal solution for CPU coolers or radiators. LEPA equipped the fan with a PWM speed control, so that the cooling performance can be customized flexibly according to the system’s needs.
CPU Cooler Fan for Maximum Cooling Performance
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Materials Technology Brochure Released
- New Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling in Harsh Environments
- Graphene Doubles Charging Capacity of Lithium-ion Batteries
- German Associations to Research Efficient Car Battery Charging
- Outdoor Cooler Improves Cellular Coverage; Protects Telecom Battery Cabinets
- New Fast Curing Silicone Designed for High Performance Bonding
- Discovered Material May Reduce Heat Buildup in Computer Chips
- Liquid-cooled Superchargers Yield Faster Charging for Electric Cars
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 37,653 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 29,823 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 26,233 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 21,127 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20,341 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,987 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,403 views