LEPA introduces its Vortex fan, which uses fluid mechanics to generate a powerful air twirl that concentrates cool air on the hot spots inside a system. At full speed, the Vortex fan achieves a static pressure of 2.18mm-H2O while maintaining a low noise level. That way, it is also an ideal solution for CPU coolers or radiators. LEPA equipped the fan with a PWM speed control, so that the cooling performance can be customized flexibly according to the system’s needs.
CPU Cooler Fan for Maximum Cooling Performance
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,470 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,812 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,796 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,928 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,657 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,774 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,037 views