LEPA introduces its Vortex fan, which uses fluid mechanics to generate a powerful air twirl that concentrates cool air on the hot spots inside a system. At full speed, the Vortex fan achieves a static pressure of 2.18mm-H2O while maintaining a low noise level. That way, it is also an ideal solution for CPU coolers or radiators. LEPA equipped the fan with a PWM speed control, so that the cooling performance can be customized flexibly according to the system’s needs.
Blowers / Fans / Filters
CPU Cooler Fan for Maximum Cooling Performance
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Extreme-Temperature Probing Solutions Offered
- New Synthetic ‘Water Adhesive’ Stronger than Natural Adhesives
- Viable Energy Storing Solution Combines Metal Nitrides and Graphene
- Researchers Use Infrared Laser to Refrigerate Liquids
- New Soft TIM with Low Thermal Resistance
- High Temperature Resistant, Thermal Conductive System Meets ASTM E595 Specifications
- Graphene Can Now Be Applied to Thermal Imaging Devices
- Compact PC with Liquid Cooling System
Toyota (TRINA) invites proposals for Advanced Thermal Management Research collaboration in bonding and heat spreading technologies.
Deadline: December 13, 2015
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 46,181 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 33,529 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 30,676 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 26,297 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 24,411 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 22,620 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 22,143 views