LEPA introduces its Vortex fan, which uses fluid mechanics to generate a powerful air twirl that concentrates cool air on the hot spots inside a system. At full speed, the Vortex fan achieves a static pressure of 2.18mm-H2O while maintaining a low noise level. That way, it is also an ideal solution for CPU coolers or radiators. LEPA equipped the fan with a PWM speed control, so that the cooling performance can be customized flexibly according to the system’s needs.
CPU Cooler Fan for Maximum Cooling Performance
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 3D Shapes Formed from Flat Sheets of Graphene Paves way for Flexible Electronics
- California Energy Code Updated; New Regulations for Cooling Data Centers
- High Performance Epoxy Passes ASTM E595 Testing For NASA Specifications
- New Fan Offers Industry Leading Static Pressure
- HPC Networks Successful Liquid Cooled for First Time
- 3D White Graphene Yields Fan-Free Cooling and Thermal Management Solutions
- Company Ships 1M Thermal Solution for Medical Devices
- Colored Electrically Conductive Inks and Coatings
Register today for the Thermal Live 2015 webinar “A Practical Guide to Using Two-Phase Heat Sinks”, presented by Celsia. Similarities, differences, operating parameters, mounting options, common mistakes, best uses, examples, & performance modeling will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 39,209 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,415 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,116 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,126 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,088 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,424 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,721 views