LEPA introduces its Vortex fan, which uses fluid mechanics to generate a powerful air twirl that concentrates cool air on the hot spots inside a system. At full speed, the Vortex fan achieves a static pressure of 2.18mm-H2O while maintaining a low noise level. That way, it is also an ideal solution for CPU coolers or radiators. LEPA equipped the fan with a PWM speed control, so that the cooling performance can be customized flexibly according to the system’s needs.
CPU Cooler Fan for Maximum Cooling Performance
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- The Need for Electronics Thermal Design Practices to Embrace Sustainability
- Organic Thin-Film Transistors Now Formed through Room-Temperature Printing
- Dell Precision – Spot on Thermal Design
- New Thermoelectric Devices Establish Beneficial Uses for Waste Heat
- New Non-Spill Couplings Ensure Drip-free Operation
- Top 10 FloTHERM V10 Features – #11: Odds and Sods
- High Heat Flux, Single-Phase Microchannel and Minichannel Cooling with Water and Liquid Metal
- Thermal Facts & Fairy Tales: Virtual Prototyping
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,374 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,830 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,476 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,922 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,743 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,211 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,201 views