Introduction By 2008 the electronics content of a typical consumer vehicle had grown to 20-25% of the total vehicle cost . This content provides a wide range of functions and features for today’s driver. Some…read more
April 30th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,446 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,416 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,626 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,804 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,350 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,068 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,484 views