Introduction Small-channel heat sinks provide an extremely compact and efficient vehicle for dissipation of large heat fluxes typically found in high power electronics. Fluid flow and heat transfer in small-sized channels, with hydraulic diameters on…read more
a case study to demonstrate the trade-offs between liquid and two-phase cooling schemes for small-channel heat sinks in high heat flux applications
April 30th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Speed Controllers for Fans to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Thermoelectric Modules That Achieve Higher Heat Flux Densities For Cooling Industrial Lasers
- Thermal Simulation Tool for Design Engineers Available
- Push for Better Industrial Enclosures Cooling
- Researchers May Have Solved the Problem of Thermal Resistance for ICs
- New Type of Graphene Could Increase Processor Clock Speeds
- SAE 2016 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- Tempmeko 2016
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 55,445 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 38,275 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 35,503 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,905 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 29,533 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,748 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 28,162 views