Introduction Small-channel heat sinks provide an extremely compact and efficient vehicle for dissipation of large heat fluxes typically found in high power electronics. Fluid flow and heat transfer in small-sized channels, with hydraulic diameters on…read more
a case study to demonstrate the trade-offs between liquid and two-phase cooling schemes for small-channel heat sinks in high heat flux applications
April 30th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermoelectric Coolers for High Temperature Environments
- Patent for Heat Spreader for IC Package, and IC Package Clamper Having the Heat Spreader
- New Gap Filler Offers Thermal Conductivity of 1.3W/m-K
- New Thermal Modeling Programs Offer Wide Range of Application Simulations
- Thermal Facts & Fairy Tales: How Useful Are Heat Sink Correlations for Design Purposes?
- Technique Combines Heat Sinks for More Effective Cooling
- New CFD Software Update Offers Efficient Handling of Advanced Designs
- Magnetic Nanoparticles Prevent Hotspots in Cooling Systems
Don’t miss out on
the September 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Heat Pipe Integration Strategies for LED Applications; Testing of power LEDs: The latest thermal testing standards from JEDEC and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.