Introduction Small-channel heat sinks provide an extremely compact and efficient vehicle for dissipation of large heat fluxes typically found in high power electronics. Fluid flow and heat transfer in small-sized channels, with hydraulic diameters on…read more
a case study to demonstrate the trade-offs between liquid and two-phase cooling schemes for small-channel heat sinks in high heat flux applications
April 30th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,587 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,470 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,711 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,900 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,429 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,200 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,619 views