Introduction Small-channel heat sinks provide an extremely compact and efficient vehicle for dissipation of large heat fluxes typically found in high power electronics. Fluid flow and heat transfer in small-sized channels, with hydraulic diameters on…read more
a case study to demonstrate the trade-offs between liquid and two-phase cooling schemes for small-channel heat sinks in high heat flux applications
April 30th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Cooling Used in New Off-Grid Power Generator and Water Purifier
- New USB Type-C Connectors and Cable Assemblies
- Industry’s First Portable Measurement Equipment to Improve Thermal Efficiency
- Software Update Leads to Device Failure by Overheating
- Graphene Nanoflakes Better Dissipates Electronics’ Heat
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,434 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,676 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,932 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,217 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,953 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,145 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,518 views