Marlow Industries announced the availability of a new high-performance air-to-air thermoelectric cooling assembly—Climatherm. The new assemblies provide up to 125 percent greater performance than current air-to-air thermoelectric assemblies, in an exceptionally light and compact package.…read more
April 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New USB Type-C Connectors and Cable Assemblies
- Industry’s First Portable Measurement Equipment to Improve Thermal Efficiency
- Software Update Leads to Device Failure by Overheating
- Graphene Nanoflakes Better Dissipates Electronics’ Heat
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,166 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,546 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,813 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,044 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,769 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,988 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,359 views