Marlow Industries announced the availability of a new high-performance air-to-air thermoelectric cooling assembly—Climatherm. The new assemblies provide up to 125 percent greater performance than current air-to-air thermoelectric assemblies, in an exceptionally light and compact package.…read more
April 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Nanocrystal Arrays May Provide Energy Efficient, Low Cost Replacement for Single-Crystal Semiconductors
- Apple Releases Software Update to Fix Fan Speed Problem in 2013 Retina MacBook Pro Models
- Asetek Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Cooler Master
- Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pads Provide ‘Excellent Conformability’ and ‘Compressive Stress Relaxation’
- Electronics Cooling Simulation Software Enables ‘Earlier Virtual Prototyping’, ‘Fewer Design Iterations’ in MDA and EDA Domains
- Special Evening Program at SEMI-THERM March 20
- Workshop on Composite Preforms at SEMI-THERM
- Fourth Quarter Financial Results Conference Call
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 11 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.