Marlow Industries announced the availability of a new high-performance air-to-air thermoelectric cooling assembly—Climatherm. The new assemblies provide up to 125 percent greater performance than current air-to-air thermoelectric assemblies, in an exceptionally light and compact package.…read more
April 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
- Keysight Test-Drive 2016 Seminar
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,388 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,369 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,602 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,753 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,314 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,008 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,432 views