Marlow Industries announced the availability of a new high-performance air-to-air thermoelectric cooling assembly—Climatherm. The new assemblies provide up to 125 percent greater performance than current air-to-air thermoelectric assemblies, in an exceptionally light and compact package.…read more
April 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Speed Controllers for Fans to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Thermoelectric Modules That Achieve Higher Heat Flux Densities For Cooling Industrial Lasers
- Thermal Simulation Tool for Design Engineers Available
- Push for Better Industrial Enclosures Cooling
- Researchers May Have Solved the Problem of Thermal Resistance for ICs
- New Type of Graphene Could Increase Processor Clock Speeds
- SAE 2016 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- Tempmeko 2016
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 55,512 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 38,297 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 35,561 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,950 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 29,577 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,790 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 28,214 views