In the last decade, we’ve come a long way in the application of thermal analysis to the design of electronics. And there’s no sign of the pace of innovation changing. Engineers are still being challenged…read more
January 1st, 2000
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,595 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,473 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,721 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,903 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,436 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,205 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,629 views