Omega introduces the HHF-SD1 series of hot wire and standard thermistor anemometer with SD card data logger. This CE compliant product features a slim probe that is ideal for grilles and diffusers, type K or…read more
March 9th, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,545 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,844 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,821 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,961 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,695 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,791 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,066 views