Cooper Lighting has upgraded its outdoor LED LightBAR™ technology. The new system’s optical performance delivers improved lumen output and efficiency, while continuing to offer up to 75% in energy savings over traditional High Intensity Discharge…read more
October 25th, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,540 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,454 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,689 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,884 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,409 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,158 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,575 views