Ross Wilcoxon Rockwell Collins Cedar Rapids, Iowa A thermal resistance network analysis begins by defining discrete points within a system, known as nodes, and the thermal resistance between each set of nodes. Boundary conditions for…read more
September 13th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Preventing Thermal & Vibration Failures in Electronic Equipment
- Thermoreflectance Thermal Imaging System for Quality Control and Reliability Analysis
- Software Suite Handles Massive Data Flows Generated by Thermal Sensors
- Nanolaser Technology Room-Temperature Breakthrough Could Facilitate Faster Computer Operation
- Nanoscale Heat Transfer Research Awarded Air Force Grant
- Thermal Characterization Tools for Testing and Evaluation of TIM Materials
- Joint Venture for Development of “Next Generation” EV and LED Thermal Management Systems Announced
- Experiment vs. Simulation, Part 5: Detailed IC Package Model Calibration Methodology
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.