Scientists at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF) are using X-ray diffraction to thoroughly understand a new type of nanostructure — square arrays of germanium (Ge) pillars that have very complex geometries and physical attributes.…read more
April 27th, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,399 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,783 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,739 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,885 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,620 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,747 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,022 views