Introduction Traditional handbook-based reliability prediction methods for electronic products include Mil-Hdbk-217, Telcordia SR-332 (formerly Bellcore), PRISM, FIDES, CNET/RDF (European), and the Chinese GJB-299. These methods rely on analysis of failure data collected from the field…read more
Health Assessment and Prognostics of Electronic Products: An Alternative to Traditional Reliability Prediction Methods
May 9th, 2009
Posted in | 1 Comment »
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermoelectric Coolers for High Temperature Environments
- Patent for Heat Spreader for IC Package, and IC Package Clamper Having the Heat Spreader
- New Gap Filler Offers Thermal Conductivity of 1.3W/m-K
- New Thermal Modeling Programs Offer Wide Range of Application Simulations
- Thermal Facts & Fairy Tales: How Useful Are Heat Sink Correlations for Design Purposes?
- Technique Combines Heat Sinks for More Effective Cooling
- New CFD Software Update Offers Efficient Handling of Advanced Designs
- Magnetic Nanoparticles Prevent Hotspots in Cooling Systems
Don’t miss out on
the September 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Heat Pipe Integration Strategies for LED Applications; Testing of power LEDs: The latest thermal testing standards from JEDEC and more.
View Issue »
Sorry. No data so far.
- No public Twitter messages.