Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. has unveiled a new family of highly thermally-conductive bonding and printed materials called THERCOBOND™ for power electronics and photonics applications. THERCOBOND™ materials are specially designed for power electronic device packaging and…read more
May 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,611 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,484 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,734 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,918 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,449 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,216 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,639 views