Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. has unveiled a new family of highly thermally-conductive bonding and printed materials called THERCOBOND™ for power electronics and photonics applications. THERCOBOND™ materials are specially designed for power electronic device packaging and…read more
May 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
- New Website for Unique Product Line
- New System Improves Lead Times
- Metal Inverse Opals Could Better Cool Electronics
- New Approach to Simulate Nanoscale Thermoelectric Materials
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,075 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,514 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,740 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,001 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,735 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,954 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,334 views