Scientists at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF) are using X-ray diffraction to thoroughly understand a new type of nanostructure — square arrays of germanium (Ge) pillars that have very complex geometries and physical attributes.…read more
April 27th, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,440 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,408 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,626 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,802 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,345 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,060 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,473 views