In today’s electronics equipment, total system dissipated power levels are increasing with every new design. Increases in power levels combined with the market expectation of reduced package sizes lead to heat problems that, if uncontrolled,…read more
February 1st, 2001
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
- New Website for Unique Product Line
- New System Improves Lead Times
- Metal Inverse Opals Could Better Cool Electronics
- New Approach to Simulate Nanoscale Thermoelectric Materials
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,033 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,485 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,712 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 31,973 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,721 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,933 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,304 views