Although the potential for low temperature enhancement of CMOS circuit performance has been recognized for some time, circuit scaling (proportionally reducing the size of the circuit) has been the preferred method of achieving higher performance.…read more
August 1st, 2001
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,456 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,421 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,632 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,813 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,355 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,076 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,488 views