Allen Vanguard’s Electronic Protection with Integrated Cooling (EPIC) is a customized E-cooling system that protects electronic systems from the severe heat and harsh operating environments found in military environments, including vehicle electronics. It complies with MIL-810-F (Shock and Vibration) for tracked and wheeled vehicles. The EPIC Micro Climate System (MCS) provides electronics cooling in ambient temperatures up to 170°F (77°C). It also protects against dust, sand, vibration, humidity and liquid threats. The system is compatible with vehicular and aircraft applications.
Electronics Cooling for Military Environments
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling March 2015 Issue Now Online
- Understanding Semiconductor Technology and Business
- Nutella used as a Thermal Paste
- Graphene Improves Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Ultra-thin and Flexible Thermal Management Device to be Commercialized
- Universal Cooler Ideal for Tilting Luminaires
- New TIM Improves Cooling Performance
- Bendable Heat Pipes Ideal for Space-limited Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 31,311 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,925 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,931 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,428 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,996 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,544 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 17,543 views