Allen Vanguard’s Electronic Protection with Integrated Cooling (EPIC) is a customized E-cooling system that protects electronic systems from the severe heat and harsh operating environments found in military environments, including vehicle electronics. It complies with MIL-810-F (Shock and Vibration) for tracked and wheeled vehicles. The EPIC Micro Climate System (MCS) provides electronics cooling in ambient temperatures up to 170°F (77°C). It also protects against dust, sand, vibration, humidity and liquid threats. The system is compatible with vehicular and aircraft applications.
Electronics Cooling for Military Environments
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers Highlighted at Upcoming Expo
- Two Part Silicone That Meets NASA Low Outgassing Specifications
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 64,019 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,667 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,837 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 39,746 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,787 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,670 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,487 views