Allen Vanguard’s Electronic Protection with Integrated Cooling (EPIC) is a customized E-cooling system that protects electronic systems from the severe heat and harsh operating environments found in military environments, including vehicle electronics. It complies with MIL-810-F (Shock and Vibration) for tracked and wheeled vehicles. The EPIC Micro Climate System (MCS) provides electronics cooling in ambient temperatures up to 170°F (77°C). It also protects against dust, sand, vibration, humidity and liquid threats. The system is compatible with vehicular and aircraft applications.
Electronics Cooling for Military Environments
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry
- Satellite Cooling System Paves Way for More Compact Sensor Systems
- Lithium Atoms Turn Graphene into a Superconductor
- Non-drip Epoxy Paste Cures Optically Clear
- Three New Liquid Cooling Patent Issued – Company Reaches 50th Patent
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,870 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,964 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,996 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 23,136 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,841 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,868 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,144 views