Allen Vanguard’s Electronic Protection with Integrated Cooling (EPIC) is a customized E-cooling system that protects electronic systems from the severe heat and harsh operating environments found in military environments, including vehicle electronics. It complies with MIL-810-F (Shock and Vibration) for tracked and wheeled vehicles. The EPIC Micro Climate System (MCS) provides electronics cooling in ambient temperatures up to 170°F (77°C). It also protects against dust, sand, vibration, humidity and liquid threats. The system is compatible with vehicular and aircraft applications.
Electronics Cooling for Military Environments
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Speed Controllers for Fans to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Thermoelectric Modules That Achieve Higher Heat Flux Densities For Cooling Industrial Lasers
- Thermal Simulation Tool for Design Engineers Available
- Push for Better Industrial Enclosures Cooling
- Researchers May Have Solved the Problem of Thermal Resistance for ICs
- New Type of Graphene Could Increase Processor Clock Speeds
- SAE 2016 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- Tempmeko 2016
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 55,505 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 38,295 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 35,560 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,940 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 29,567 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,788 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 28,207 views