Allen Vanguard’s Electronic Protection with Integrated Cooling (EPIC) is a customized E-cooling system that protects electronic systems from the severe heat and harsh operating environments found in military environments, including vehicle electronics. It complies with MIL-810-F (Shock and Vibration) for tracked and wheeled vehicles. The EPIC Micro Climate System (MCS) provides electronics cooling in ambient temperatures up to 170°F (77°C). It also protects against dust, sand, vibration, humidity and liquid threats. The system is compatible with vehicular and aircraft applications.
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermoelectric Coolers for High Temperature Environments
- Patent for Heat Spreader for IC Package, and IC Package Clamper Having the Heat Spreader
- New Gap Filler Offers Thermal Conductivity of 1.3W/m-K
- New Thermal Modeling Programs Offer Wide Range of Application Simulations
- Thermal Facts & Fairy Tales: How Useful Are Heat Sink Correlations for Design Purposes?
- Technique Combines Heat Sinks for More Effective Cooling
- New CFD Software Update Offers Efficient Handling of Advanced Designs
- Magnetic Nanoparticles Prevent Hotspots in Cooling Systems
Don’t miss out on
the September 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Heat Pipe Integration Strategies for LED Applications; Testing of power LEDs: The latest thermal testing standards from JEDEC and more.
View Issue »
Sorry. No data so far.
- No public Twitter messages.