Allen Vanguard’s Electronic Protection with Integrated Cooling (EPIC) is a customized E-cooling system that protects electronic systems from the severe heat and harsh operating environments found in military environments, including vehicle electronics. It complies with MIL-810-F (Shock and Vibration) for tracked and wheeled vehicles. The EPIC Micro Climate System (MCS) provides electronics cooling in ambient temperatures up to 170°F (77°C). It also protects against dust, sand, vibration, humidity and liquid threats. The system is compatible with vehicular and aircraft applications.
Electronics Cooling for Military Environments
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Surface Temperatures of Electronics Products: Appliances vs. Wearables
- VTMS 13: Vehicle Thermal Management Systems
- Thermal Design & Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- Comparison of Heatsinks used for the Thermal Management of LEDs
- High-Performance Circuit Materials Exhibited at Upcoming Conference
- Book Review of Electronics Cooling (2016)
- New Epoxy Ideal for High Vacuum Environments
- Thermal Conductivity & CTE of Materials: Can We Engineer Them?
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 61,904 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 40,793 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 38,997 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 37,914 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 32,791 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 32,555 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 32,306 views