Allen Vanguard’s Electronic Protection with Integrated Cooling (EPIC) is a customized E-cooling system that protects electronic systems from the severe heat and harsh operating environments found in military environments, including vehicle electronics. It complies with MIL-810-F (Shock and Vibration) for tracked and wheeled vehicles. The EPIC Micro Climate System (MCS) provides electronics cooling in ambient temperatures up to 170°F (77°C). It also protects against dust, sand, vibration, humidity and liquid threats. The system is compatible with vehicular and aircraft applications.
Electronics Cooling for Military Environments
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New USB Type-C Connectors and Cable Assemblies
- Industry’s First Portable Measurement Equipment to Improve Thermal Efficiency
- Software Update Leads to Device Failure by Overheating
- Graphene Nanoflakes Better Dissipates Electronics’ Heat
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,211 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,571 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,839 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,066 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,806 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,004 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,396 views