Allen Vanguard’s Electronic Protection with Integrated Cooling (EPIC) is a customized E-cooling system that protects electronic systems from the severe heat and harsh operating environments found in military environments, including vehicle electronics. It complies with MIL-810-F (Shock and Vibration) for tracked and wheeled vehicles. The EPIC Micro Climate System (MCS) provides electronics cooling in ambient temperatures up to 170°F (77°C). It also protects against dust, sand, vibration, humidity and liquid threats. The system is compatible with vehicular and aircraft applications.
Electronics Cooling for Military Environments
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Extreme-Temperature Probing Solutions Offered
- New Synthetic ‘Water Adhesive’ Stronger than Natural Adhesives
- Viable Energy Storing Solution Combines Metal Nitrides and Graphene
- Researchers Use Infrared Laser to Refrigerate Liquids
- New Soft TIM with Low Thermal Resistance
- High Temperature Resistant, Thermal Conductive System Meets ASTM E595 Specifications
- Graphene Can Now Be Applied to Thermal Imaging Devices
- Compact PC with Liquid Cooling System
Toyota (TRINA) invites proposals for Advanced Thermal Management Research collaboration in bonding and heat spreading technologies.
Deadline: December 13, 2015
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 46,342 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 33,627 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 30,791 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 26,407 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 24,481 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 22,690 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 22,195 views