In a new report updating market shares for 2009 and provisional market share for 2010, IMS Research says 2010 was a year of tremendous growth in the LED industry, dramatically higher than the typical growth rates of recent years. The researchers estimate the market for LEDs has grown from $6.1 billion in 2009 to about $10 billion in 2010, driven by economic recovery, lighting and above all backlights, especially TVs. This means that suppliers are having to grow by 64% this year just to maintain their market share.
LED / Lighting
IMS Research Estimates LED Market Shares for 2009 and 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
- Keysight Test-Drive 2016 Seminar
- SEMI-THERM 2016
- Guarantee Reliability with Thermal Cycling Webinar
- ASD Days UK 2016
"Electronics Cooling” Seeks Technical Editor
As part of our continued growth, Electronics Cooling is searching for an additional Technical Editor to support the sourcing and production of content.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,380 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,368 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,595 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,747 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,312 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,005 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,423 views