Thermacore introduces a new line of cold plates that meet the most recent VME64x/VPX standards and supports commercial off-the-shelf packaging formats. With the thermal performance and flexibility these cold plates offer, military embedded system designers can reduce system size, weight, and power with improved cooling, permitting better mobility and extended mission life.
Cold Plates for Demanding Military Cooling Applications
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,433 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,795 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,782 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,905 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,643 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,761 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,029 views