Thermacore introduces a new line of cold plates that meet the most recent VME64x/VPX standards and supports commercial off-the-shelf packaging formats. With the thermal performance and flexibility these cold plates offer, military embedded system designers can reduce system size, weight, and power with improved cooling, permitting better mobility and extended mission life.
Cold Plates for Demanding Military Cooling Applications
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Simulation Software Named Product of the Year
- Free Giveaway for Naming TIM or Connector Products
- Scientist Uses Virus to Slow Down Water Boiling; Improves Cooling of Electronics
- Engineer Develops Nanoscale Pillars to Produce More Efficient Electronics
- Startup Utilizes Waste Heat and Lowers Server Computing Costs
- Thermal Foil Sheets Offer Advanced Thermal Management in Smartphones
- Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling Mobile Devices in All Environments
- Advanced Technology Workshop and Tabletop Exhibit on Thermal Management
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 33,958 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,059 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,273 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,042 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,021 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,670 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,517 views