Thermacore introduces a new line of cold plates that meet the most recent VME64x/VPX standards and supports commercial off-the-shelf packaging formats. With the thermal performance and flexibility these cold plates offer, military embedded system designers can reduce system size, weight, and power with improved cooling, permitting better mobility and extended mission life.
Cold Plates for Demanding Military Cooling Applications
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
- Keysight Test-Drive 2016 Seminar
- SEMI-THERM 2016
- Guarantee Reliability with Thermal Cycling Webinar
- ASD Days UK 2016
"Electronics Cooling” Seeks Technical Editor
As part of our continued growth, Electronics Cooling is searching for an additional Technical Editor to support the sourcing and production of content.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,338 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,314 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,553 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,695 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,263 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 24,971 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,366 views