Thermacore introduces a new line of cold plates that meet the most recent VME64x/VPX standards and supports commercial off-the-shelf packaging formats. With the thermal performance and flexibility these cold plates offer, military embedded system designers can reduce system size, weight, and power with improved cooling, permitting better mobility and extended mission life.
Cold Plates for Demanding Military Cooling Applications
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Speed Controllers for Fans to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Thermoelectric Modules That Achieve Higher Heat Flux Densities For Cooling Industrial Lasers
- Thermal Simulation Tool for Design Engineers Available
- Push for Better Industrial Enclosures Cooling
- Researchers May Have Solved the Problem of Thermal Resistance for ICs
- New Type of Graphene Could Increase Processor Clock Speeds
- SAE 2016 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- Tempmeko 2016
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 55,486 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 38,292 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 35,535 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,930 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 29,554 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,778 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 28,194 views