Thermacore introduces a new line of cold plates that meet the most recent VME64x/VPX standards and supports commercial off-the-shelf packaging formats. With the thermal performance and flexibility these cold plates offer, military embedded system designers can reduce system size, weight, and power with improved cooling, permitting better mobility and extended mission life.
Cold Plates for Demanding Military Cooling Applications
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New PWM Version of Fan Released
- Revisions for CPU Coolers for Intel Xeon
- High Powered Temperature Controller Released
- Ellsworth Adhesives Sales Representatives Awarded 2012 Gold and Bronze Sellers of the Year Awards
- Parker Aerospace to Supply Thermal Management System for Joint Strike Missile
- New Patent-Pending Heat Sink Mounting System
- PCIM Europe Presentation on Solder TIMs for Power Electronics Thermal Management
- Embedded Heat Pipe Technology for Heat Removal in Military Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.