Thermacore introduces a new line of cold plates that meet the most recent VME64x/VPX standards and supports commercial off-the-shelf packaging formats. With the thermal performance and flexibility these cold plates offer, military embedded system designers can reduce system size, weight, and power with improved cooling, permitting better mobility and extended mission life.
Cold Plates for Demanding Military Cooling Applications
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Company Acquires New Division to Increase Growth Opportunities
- High Performance Silicone Adhesive Sealant
- Laser-Melted Graphite Leads to Linear Chains of Carbon Atoms
- New Type of Electric Glue Developed
- New Technique in Photonic ICs and Optical Computing
- 2D Hybrid Perovskites Grown
- Phosphorene Has Unique Qualities
- New Graphene Based Filament Introduced
Thank you for making the 1st annual Thermal Live a success!
Thermal Live 2015 Videos & downloadable slides will be available this week.
Check back for updates
Visit Thermal Live 2015 »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 43,151 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 32,140 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 29,240 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 24,523 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 23,001 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 21,444 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 20,916 views