Novel Concepts, Inc. has developed and has patents pending for the world’s thinnest forced convection (fan cooled) heat sink dubbed ThinSink™. Thinner than a credit card, this low profile ThinSink cools integrated circuits, semiconductors, LEDs and other microelectronic heat generating devices. ThinSink has an amazing thermal performance of 2.73°C/W (degrees Centigrade per watt), at a fan speed of 6,000 RPM.
Forced Convection Heat Sink Thinner than a Credit Card
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers Highlighted at Upcoming Expo
- Two Part Silicone That Meets NASA Low Outgassing Specifications
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 63,764 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,577 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,764 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 39,508 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,692 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,526 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,415 views