Novel Concepts, Inc. has developed and has patents pending for the world’s thinnest forced convection (fan cooled) heat sink dubbed ThinSink™. Thinner than a credit card, this low profile ThinSink cools integrated circuits, semiconductors, LEDs and other microelectronic heat generating devices. ThinSink has an amazing thermal performance of 2.73°C/W (degrees Centigrade per watt), at a fan speed of 6,000 RPM.
Forced Convection Heat Sink Thinner than a Credit Card
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Speed Controllers for Fans to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Thermoelectric Modules That Achieve Higher Heat Flux Densities For Cooling Industrial Lasers
- Thermal Simulation Tool for Design Engineers Available
- Push for Better Industrial Enclosures Cooling
- Researchers May Have Solved the Problem of Thermal Resistance for ICs
- New Type of Graphene Could Increase Processor Clock Speeds
- SAE 2016 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- Tempmeko 2016
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 55,472 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 38,287 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 35,523 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,916 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 29,550 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,765 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 28,182 views