Novel Concepts, Inc. has developed and has patents pending for the world’s thinnest forced convection (fan cooled) heat sink dubbed ThinSink™. Thinner than a credit card, this low profile ThinSink cools integrated circuits, semiconductors, LEDs and other microelectronic heat generating devices. ThinSink has an amazing thermal performance of 2.73°C/W (degrees Centigrade per watt), at a fan speed of 6,000 RPM.
Forced Convection Heat Sink Thinner than a Credit Card
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Satellite Cooling System Paves Way for More Compact Sensor Systems
- Lithium Atoms Turn Graphene into a Superconductor
- Non-drip Epoxy Paste Cures Optically Clear
- Three New Liquid Cooling Patent Issued – Company Reaches 50th Patent
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,741 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,906 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,904 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 23,063 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,776 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,833 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,111 views