Novel Concepts, Inc. has developed and has patents pending for the world’s thinnest forced convection (fan cooled) heat sink dubbed ThinSink™. Thinner than a credit card, this low profile ThinSink cools integrated circuits, semiconductors, LEDs and other microelectronic heat generating devices. ThinSink has an amazing thermal performance of 2.73°C/W (degrees Centigrade per watt), at a fan speed of 6,000 RPM.
Forced Convection Heat Sink Thinner than a Credit Card
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,590 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,472 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,712 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,901 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,434 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,202 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,619 views