Military programs continue to push the limits of computing system requirements necessitating rugged computer systems to continue to evolve to endure the toughest conditions. To meet these requirements, rugged subsystems suppliers have to produce innovative thermal management technologies that can withstand situations that may threaten a computer’s durability. Due to ever-increasing processor speeds, advances in thermal management will continue to rank as one of the most important trends in rugged computing design.
Military Demands Propel Thermal Management Solutions
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 3D Shapes Formed from Flat Sheets of Graphene Paves way for Flexible Electronics
- California Energy Code Updated; New Regulations for Cooling Data Centers
- High Performance Epoxy Passes ASTM E595 Testing For NASA Specifications
- New Fan Offers Industry Leading Static Pressure
- HPC Networks Successful Liquid Cooled for First Time
- 3D White Graphene Yields Fan-Free Cooling and Thermal Management Solutions
- Company Ships 1M Thermal Solution for Medical Devices
- Colored Electrically Conductive Inks and Coatings
Register today for the Thermal Live 2015 webinar “A Practical Guide to Using Two-Phase Heat Sinks”, presented by Celsia. Similarities, differences, operating parameters, mounting options, common mistakes, best uses, examples, & performance modeling will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 39,093 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,360 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,010 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,025 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,017 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,381 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,688 views