Military programs continue to push the limits of computing system requirements necessitating rugged computer systems to continue to evolve to endure the toughest conditions. To meet these requirements, rugged subsystems suppliers have to produce innovative thermal management technologies that can withstand situations that may threaten a computer’s durability. Due to ever-increasing processor speeds, advances in thermal management will continue to rank as one of the most important trends in rugged computing design.
Military Demands Propel Thermal Management Solutions
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- CST Webinar Series 2014 – Simulation of Accelerator Components
- Company Asked to Participate in Three-Year Project
- New EP21AOLV-2Med Epoxy Proves Successful and Desirable
- New Development of Silicon Carbide Substrates Raises the Bar
- Company Announces New SPG-20B
- New Series of Bonding Wax Created to Shrink Wafers in Electronic Devices
- Physicists and Researchers Encounter New Discovery
- Expansion of Company’s Line of Conductive Compounds Expected to Increase Consistency
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,709 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 24,023 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,712 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,016 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,812 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,396 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,319 views