Military programs continue to push the limits of computing system requirements necessitating rugged computer systems to continue to evolve to endure the toughest conditions. To meet these requirements, rugged subsystems suppliers have to produce innovative thermal management technologies that can withstand situations that may threaten a computer’s durability. Due to ever-increasing processor speeds, advances in thermal management will continue to rank as one of the most important trends in rugged computing design.
Military Demands Propel Thermal Management Solutions
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermally Unsuitable Product Dropped from Upcoming Samsung Product Line
- Company Delivers Products to the International Space Station
- Instruments with Low Noise Levels Introduced
- Gas-air-ratio Control Solutions on Display at AHR Expo
- Elastomeric Connector Connects LCDs to PCBs
- Domestic Hot Water Heating, ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Energy. Part 4: ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Time
- High Temperature Brings Down Data Center in Australia
- Thermal Simulation to Improve LED Car Headlight Design
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 30,233 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,329 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,232 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,149 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,715 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,108 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 16,784 views