Wahl Instruments, Inc.’s new generation of Wahl Heat Spy high speed 30 hertz, 160×120 pixels, Thermal Imaging Cameras are available in two series with 16 different configurations to suit a variety of applications. The z30 series “Detector” is designed for on the spot maintenance inspections and repair. The z50 series “Inspector” is designed for users required to document and prepare reports with ease, including thermal and digital images.
High Speed Thermal Imaging Cameras
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 3D Shapes Formed from Flat Sheets of Graphene Paves way for Flexible Electronics
- California Energy Code Updated; New Regulations for Cooling Data Centers
- High Performance Epoxy Passes ASTM E595 Testing For NASA Specifications
- New Fan Offers Industry Leading Static Pressure
- HPC Networks Successful Liquid Cooled for First Time
- 3D White Graphene Yields Fan-Free Cooling and Thermal Management Solutions
- Company Ships 1M Thermal Solution for Medical Devices
- Colored Electrically Conductive Inks and Coatings
Register today for the Thermal Live 2015 webinar “A Practical Guide to Using Two-Phase Heat Sinks”, presented by Celsia. Similarities, differences, operating parameters, mounting options, common mistakes, best uses, examples, & performance modeling will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 39,110 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,363 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,022 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,042 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,026 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,385 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,694 views