Wahl Instruments, Inc.’s new generation of Wahl Heat Spy high speed 30 hertz, 160×120 pixels, Thermal Imaging Cameras are available in two series with 16 different configurations to suit a variety of applications. The z30 series “Detector” is designed for on the spot maintenance inspections and repair. The z50 series “Inspector” is designed for users required to document and prepare reports with ease, including thermal and digital images.
High Speed Thermal Imaging Cameras
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Business Development Specialist Seeks Position
- ‘Advanced Composite Thermal Management Materials and Applications’ Webinar to Take Place
- Preventing Thermal & Vibration Failures in Electronic Equipment
- Thermoreflectance Thermal Imaging System for Quality Control and Reliability Analysis
- Software Suite Handles Massive Data Flows Generated by Thermal Sensors
- Nanolaser Technology Room-Temperature Breakthrough Could Facilitate Faster Computer Operation
- Nanoscale Heat Transfer Research Awarded Air Force Grant
- Thermal Characterization Tools for Testing and Evaluation of TIM Materials
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.