Wahl Instruments, Inc.’s new generation of Wahl Heat Spy high speed 30 hertz, 160×120 pixels, Thermal Imaging Cameras are available in two series with 16 different configurations to suit a variety of applications. The z30 series “Detector” is designed for on the spot maintenance inspections and repair. The z50 series “Inspector” is designed for users required to document and prepare reports with ease, including thermal and digital images.
Test & Measurement
High Speed Thermal Imaging Cameras
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Book Review: Thermal Design and Thermal Behaviour of Radio Telescopes and their Enclosures (2010)
- Blog Post: Cooling the DARPA Space Surveillance Telescope (SST)
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 64,347 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,765 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 40,035 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,934 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,933 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,851 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,623 views