Wahl Instruments, Inc.’s new generation of Wahl Heat Spy high speed 30 hertz, 160×120 pixels, Thermal Imaging Cameras are available in two series with 16 different configurations to suit a variety of applications. The z30 series “Detector” is designed for on the spot maintenance inspections and repair. The z50 series “Inspector” is designed for users required to document and prepare reports with ease, including thermal and digital images.
High Speed Thermal Imaging Cameras
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Cold Forged Heat Sinks Boost Thermal Management of LEDs
- Electronics Cooling September 2014 Issue Now Online
- Laser Cooling Yields More Sensitive Microscopes
- One-Component TIMs Suit Aerospace, Automotive and Semiconductor Industries
- Highly Conformable TIM Line Expanded with 1.0 mm Sheet
- Cooling Enhancement Boosts Operation of Laser Power Amplifier
- New Theory Suggests Magnets May Initiate ‘Wireless’ Cooling
- Silica Additive Helps Solar Cells Cool Themselves
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,006 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,563 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,166 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,766 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,608 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,021 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 14,970 views