Wahl Instruments, Inc.’s new generation of Wahl Heat Spy high speed 30 hertz, 160×120 pixels, Thermal Imaging Cameras are available in two series with 16 different configurations to suit a variety of applications. The z30 series “Detector” is designed for on the spot maintenance inspections and repair. The z50 series “Inspector” is designed for users required to document and prepare reports with ease, including thermal and digital images.
High Speed Thermal Imaging Cameras
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Carbon Nanotubes Prove to Be Beneficial Semiconductors
- UIC Research Group Discovers Beneficial Characteristics of Graphene Flaws
- MoS2 Arises as New Challenger to Graphene
- Graphene Improves Touchscreen Technology
- Researchers Discover New Method to Cool Electrons
- Super Computing Conference and Exhibition
- Company Cools Intel Supercomputer
- New HyperFlash Introduced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 27,210 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 24,539 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,130 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,184 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,960 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,743 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,524 views