Wahl Instruments, Inc.’s new generation of Wahl Heat Spy high speed 30 hertz, 160×120 pixels, Thermal Imaging Cameras are available in two series with 16 different configurations to suit a variety of applications. The z30 series “Detector” is designed for on the spot maintenance inspections and repair. The z50 series “Inspector” is designed for users required to document and prepare reports with ease, including thermal and digital images.
High Speed Thermal Imaging Cameras
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Centrifugal Fan Offers High Cooling Performance
- Frameless Bracket Fans Offer Design Flexibility
- Programmable Temperature Controller Introduced for Thermoelectric Assemblies
- SAE 2015 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- THERMPROCESS 2015
- Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibit
- Under-the-Hood Innovation: Polymers and Thermal Management Conference
- Trio of Companies to Improve Graphite Thermal Management Products
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 34,334 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,223 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,463 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,240 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,092 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,876 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,589 views