Wahl Instruments, Inc.’s new generation of Wahl Heat Spy high speed 30 hertz, 160×120 pixels, Thermal Imaging Cameras are available in two series with 16 different configurations to suit a variety of applications. The z30 series “Detector” is designed for on the spot maintenance inspections and repair. The z50 series “Inspector” is designed for users required to document and prepare reports with ease, including thermal and digital images.
Test & Measurement
High Speed Thermal Imaging Cameras
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Facts and Fairy Tales – Electronics Cooling Communication for dumMEs and dumEEs
- Tech Brief – Low Electrical Conductivity Liquid Coolants for Electronics Cooling
- Enhanced Pool Boiling using Separate Liquid-Vapor Pathways for Cooling High Heat Flux Electronics Devices
- Calculation Corner: Estimating Parallel Plate-fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance
- Saving Energy with Every Byte: An Concerted Effort for Efficient Thermal Management of Data Centers
- Energy Efficient, Waterborne Data Center
- New Cost-effective Method for Producing Graphene
- New Platform for Nanoscale Thermal Measurements
Toyota (TRINA) invites proposals for Advanced Thermal Management Research collaboration in bonding and heat spreading technologies.
Deadline: December 13, 2015
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 46,445 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 33,707 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 30,822 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 26,473 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 24,530 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 22,748 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 22,222 views