The latest high performance variant of the Ford Mustang bearing the Shelby name has a 5.8-liter supercharged V8 producing a 650 horsepower and 600 lb-ft of torque. The new 5.8-liter engine also sees updates to the entire cooling system, with a larger cooling fan, fan shroud with high-speed pressure-relief doors, more efficient charge air cooler, higher-flow intercooler pump and an intercooler heat exchanger with 36 percent more volume.
Blowers / Fans / Filters
New Ford Model Updates Cooling System
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,583 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,468 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,705 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,899 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,427 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,195 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,616 views