The latest high performance variant of the Ford Mustang bearing the Shelby name has a 5.8-liter supercharged V8 producing a 650 horsepower and 600 lb-ft of torque. The new 5.8-liter engine also sees updates to the entire cooling system, with a larger cooling fan, fan shroud with high-speed pressure-relief doors, more efficient charge air cooler, higher-flow intercooler pump and an intercooler heat exchanger with 36 percent more volume.
Blowers / Fans / Filters
New Ford Model Updates Cooling System
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers Highlighted at Upcoming Expo
- Two Part Silicone That Meets NASA Low Outgassing Specifications
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 63,794 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,585 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,773 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 39,535 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,699 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,533 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,422 views