The latest high performance variant of the Ford Mustang bearing the Shelby name has a 5.8-liter supercharged V8 producing a 650 horsepower and 600 lb-ft of torque. The new 5.8-liter engine also sees updates to the entire cooling system, with a larger cooling fan, fan shroud with high-speed pressure-relief doors, more efficient charge air cooler, higher-flow intercooler pump and an intercooler heat exchanger with 36 percent more volume.
New Ford Model Updates Cooling System
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,529 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,841 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,817 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,956 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,691 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,790 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,066 views