The latest high performance variant of the Ford Mustang bearing the Shelby name has a 5.8-liter supercharged V8 producing a 650 horsepower and 600 lb-ft of torque. The new 5.8-liter engine also sees updates to the entire cooling system, with a larger cooling fan, fan shroud with high-speed pressure-relief doors, more efficient charge air cooler, higher-flow intercooler pump and an intercooler heat exchanger with 36 percent more volume.
Blowers / Fans / Filters
New Ford Model Updates Cooling System
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Surface Temperatures of Electronics Products: Appliances vs. Wearables
- VTMS 13: Vehicle Thermal Management Systems
- Thermal Design & Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- Comparison of Heatsinks used for the Thermal Management of LEDs
- High-Performance Circuit Materials Exhibited at Upcoming Conference
- Book Review of Electronics Cooling (2016)
- New Epoxy Ideal for High Vacuum Environments
- Thermal Conductivity & CTE of Materials: Can We Engineer Them?
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 61,944 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 40,817 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,026 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 37,954 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 32,826 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 32,573 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 32,333 views