The THERMI award is intended to recognize a recipient’s history of contributions to crucial thermal issues affecting the performance of semiconductor devices and systems. The voting body of past THERMI winners and the current year General Chair are pleased to present the 2012 THERMI to Bahgat G. Sammakia, Ph.D., Professor of Mechanical and Materials Engineering, State University of New York at Binghamton; jointly appointed in the Systems Science and Industrial Engineering Department, Director, Small Scale Systems Integration and Packaging Center (S3IP), a New York state Center of Excellence (COE) and Director, the Integrated Electronics Engineering Center (IEEC), a New York state Center for Advanced Technology (CAT).
SEMI-THERM Honors Contributor to Semiconductor Thermal Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Company Asked to Participate in Three-Year Project
- New EP21AOLV-2Med Epoxy Proves Successful and Desirable
- New Development of Silicon Carbide Substrates Raises the Bar
- Company Announces New SPG-20B
- New Series of Bonding Wax Created to Shrink Wafers in Electronic Devices
- Physicists and Researchers Encounter New Discovery
- Expansion of Company’s Line of Conductive Compounds Expected to Increase Consistency
- 36th IEEE Compound Semiconductor IC (CSICS) Symposium
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,524 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,909 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,582 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,969 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,763 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,275 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,254 views