The THERMI award is intended to recognize a recipient’s history of contributions to crucial thermal issues affecting the performance of semiconductor devices and systems. The voting body of past THERMI winners and the current year General Chair are pleased to present the 2012 THERMI to Bahgat G. Sammakia, Ph.D., Professor of Mechanical and Materials Engineering, State University of New York at Binghamton; jointly appointed in the Systems Science and Industrial Engineering Department, Director, Small Scale Systems Integration and Packaging Center (S3IP), a New York state Center of Excellence (COE) and Director, the Integrated Electronics Engineering Center (IEEC), a New York state Center for Advanced Technology (CAT).
SEMI-THERM Honors Contributor to Semiconductor Thermal Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Test Chip Assists in TIM Testing
- Add-on to Existing Product Enhances Thermal Simulation
- Company Introduces Low Outgassing Epoxy
- Scientists Produce Beneficial Materials for Optoelectronics
- Researchers Discover how Atoms are Affected by Graphene Sheets
- Cheaper LED Bulbs Developed
- Graphene Coatings Increase Thermal Conductivity of Plastics
- New TIMs made of Soft Materials
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 28,312 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,161 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,836 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,560 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,228 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,225 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,894 views