The THERMI award is intended to recognize a recipient’s history of contributions to crucial thermal issues affecting the performance of semiconductor devices and systems. The voting body of past THERMI winners and the current year General Chair are pleased to present the 2012 THERMI to Bahgat G. Sammakia, Ph.D., Professor of Mechanical and Materials Engineering, State University of New York at Binghamton; jointly appointed in the Systems Science and Industrial Engineering Department, Director, Small Scale Systems Integration and Packaging Center (S3IP), a New York state Center of Excellence (COE) and Director, the Integrated Electronics Engineering Center (IEEC), a New York state Center for Advanced Technology (CAT).
SEMI-THERM Honors Contributor to Semiconductor Thermal Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Saving Energy with Every Byte: An Concerted Effort for Efficient Thermal Management of Data Centers
- Energy Efficient, Waterborne Data Center
- New Cost-effective Method for Producing Graphene
- New Platform for Nanoscale Thermal Measurements
- A Figure of Merit for Smart Phone Thermal Management
- Extreme-Temperature Probing Solutions Offered
- New Synthetic ‘Water Adhesive’ Stronger than Natural Adhesives
- Viable Energy Storing Solution Combines Metal Nitrides and Graphene
Toyota (TRINA) invites proposals for Advanced Thermal Management Research collaboration in bonding and heat spreading technologies.
Deadline: December 13, 2015
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 46,414 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 33,680 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 30,812 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 26,453 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 24,509 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 22,729 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 22,211 views