The THERMI award is intended to recognize a recipient’s history of contributions to crucial thermal issues affecting the performance of semiconductor devices and systems. The voting body of past THERMI winners and the current year General Chair are pleased to present the 2012 THERMI to Bahgat G. Sammakia, Ph.D., Professor of Mechanical and Materials Engineering, State University of New York at Binghamton; jointly appointed in the Systems Science and Industrial Engineering Department, Director, Small Scale Systems Integration and Packaging Center (S3IP), a New York state Center of Excellence (COE) and Director, the Integrated Electronics Engineering Center (IEEC), a New York state Center for Advanced Technology (CAT).
SEMI-THERM Honors Contributor to Semiconductor Thermal Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Book Review: Thermal Design and Thermal Behaviour of Radio Telescopes and their Enclosures (2010)
- Blog Post: Cooling the DARPA Space Surveillance Telescope (SST)
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 64,197 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,721 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 39,901 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,879 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,864 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,759 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,570 views