MovinCool introduced its new Uptime Racks ECC13 air-conditioned computer cabinet. The cabinet system is manufactured by Computer Room Uptime and cooled by a MovinCool CM12 air conditioner that is built into the cabinet’s base. The unit delivers 13,000 Btu/h of cooling capacity directly to the IT equipment housed in the cabinet, resulting in high energy efficiency. The cabinet connects easily to building-management systems for central monitoring and control. A low, 52-dBA sound level also allows operation in office environments.
Computer Cabinet for Direct Cooling from its Base
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Facts and Fairy Tales – Electronics Cooling Communication for dumMEs and dumEEs
- Tech Brief – Low Electrical Conductivity Liquid Coolants for Electronics Cooling
- Enhanced Pool Boiling using Separate Liquid-Vapor Pathways for Cooling High Heat Flux Electronics Devices
- Calculation Corner: Estimating Parallel Plate-fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance
- Saving Energy with Every Byte: An Concerted Effort for Efficient Thermal Management of Data Centers
- Energy Efficient, Waterborne Data Center
- New Cost-effective Method for Producing Graphene
- New Platform for Nanoscale Thermal Measurements
Toyota (TRINA) invites proposals for Advanced Thermal Management Research collaboration in bonding and heat spreading technologies.
Deadline: December 13, 2015
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 46,462 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 33,716 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 30,827 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 26,481 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 24,540 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 22,754 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 22,225 views