MovinCool introduced its new Uptime Racks ECC13 air-conditioned computer cabinet. The cabinet system is manufactured by Computer Room Uptime and cooled by a MovinCool CM12 air conditioner that is built into the cabinet’s base. The unit delivers 13,000 Btu/h of cooling capacity directly to the IT equipment housed in the cabinet, resulting in high energy efficiency. The cabinet connects easily to building-management systems for central monitoring and control. A low, 52-dBA sound level also allows operation in office environments.
Computer Cabinet for Direct Cooling from its Base
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 3D Shapes Formed from Flat Sheets of Graphene Paves way for Flexible Electronics
- California Energy Code Updated; New Regulations for Cooling Data Centers
- High Performance Epoxy Passes ASTM E595 Testing For NASA Specifications
- New Fan Offers Industry Leading Static Pressure
- HPC Networks Successful Liquid Cooled for First Time
- 3D White Graphene Yields Fan-Free Cooling and Thermal Management Solutions
- Company Ships 1M Thermal Solution for Medical Devices
- Colored Electrically Conductive Inks and Coatings
Register today for the Thermal Live 2015 webinar “A Practical Guide to Using Two-Phase Heat Sinks”, presented by Celsia. Similarities, differences, operating parameters, mounting options, common mistakes, best uses, examples, & performance modeling will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 39,124 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,371 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,040 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,062 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,029 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,392 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,698 views