MovinCool introduced its new Uptime Racks ECC13 air-conditioned computer cabinet. The cabinet system is manufactured by Computer Room Uptime and cooled by a MovinCool CM12 air conditioner that is built into the cabinet’s base. The unit delivers 13,000 Btu/h of cooling capacity directly to the IT equipment housed in the cabinet, resulting in high energy efficiency. The cabinet connects easily to building-management systems for central monitoring and control. A low, 52-dBA sound level also allows operation in office environments.
Computer Cabinet for Direct Cooling from its Base
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Highly-Conformable Gap Filler Pad with Reinforced Mesh Center
- Carbon Nanotubes Offer Thermal Stress Relief at Critical Juntions
- Bitcoin Mining Boosts Interest in Liquid Cooling
- Thermal Facts and Fairy Tales: Evolving the Role of the Thermal Engineer from Analyst to Architect
- Boron Nitride Filler for Thermally Conductive Dielectric Plastic Compounds
- Thermal Packaging – From Problem Solver to Performance Multiplier
- New Dispensable Thermal Pads Offer Improved Heat Management, Greater Application Potential
Don’t miss out on
the December 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Energy-Efficient Warm-Water Cooling of Servers; Thermal Management of Many-core Processors using Power Multiplexing, Characterization of Server Thermal Mass; and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.