MovinCool introduced its new Uptime Racks ECC13 air-conditioned computer cabinet. The cabinet system is manufactured by Computer Room Uptime and cooled by a MovinCool CM12 air conditioner that is built into the cabinet’s base. The unit delivers 13,000 Btu/h of cooling capacity directly to the IT equipment housed in the cabinet, resulting in high energy efficiency. The cabinet connects easily to building-management systems for central monitoring and control. A low, 52-dBA sound level also allows operation in office environments.
Computer Cabinet for Direct Cooling from its Base
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,593 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,859 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,847 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,994 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,727 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,798 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,082 views