MovinCool introduced its new Uptime Racks ECC13 air-conditioned computer cabinet. The cabinet system is manufactured by Computer Room Uptime and cooled by a MovinCool CM12 air conditioner that is built into the cabinet’s base. The unit delivers 13,000 Btu/h of cooling capacity directly to the IT equipment housed in the cabinet, resulting in high energy efficiency. The cabinet connects easily to building-management systems for central monitoring and control. A low, 52-dBA sound level also allows operation in office environments.
Computer Cabinet for Direct Cooling from its Base
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Simulation Software Named Product of the Year
- Free Giveaway for Naming TIM or Connector Products
- Scientist Uses Virus to Slow Down Water Boiling; Improves Cooling of Electronics
- Engineer Develops Nanoscale Pillars to Produce More Efficient Electronics
- Startup Utilizes Waste Heat and Lowers Server Computing Costs
- Thermal Foil Sheets Offer Advanced Thermal Management in Smartphones
- Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling Mobile Devices in All Environments
- Advanced Technology Workshop and Tabletop Exhibit on Thermal Management
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 33,997 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,083 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,290 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,063 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,034 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,688 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,528 views