MovinCool introduced its new Uptime Racks ECC13 air-conditioned computer cabinet. The cabinet system is manufactured by Computer Room Uptime and cooled by a MovinCool CM12 air conditioner that is built into the cabinet’s base. The unit delivers 13,000 Btu/h of cooling capacity directly to the IT equipment housed in the cabinet, resulting in high energy efficiency. The cabinet connects easily to building-management systems for central monitoring and control. A low, 52-dBA sound level also allows operation in office environments.
Computer Cabinet for Direct Cooling from its Base
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 36th IEEE Compound Semiconductor IC (CSICS) Symposium
- European Microwave Conference
- Therminic 2014, 20th International Workshop on Thermal Investigations of IC’S and Systems
- Xilinx Patent for Critical Tj Prediction
- Two New Grades of Compound to Reduce Cost and Maintain High Performance
- Partnership Leads to Success in Development of New Converter
- Organic Thin-Film Transistors Now Formed through Room-Temperature Printing
- Graphene Proves Able to Avoid Corrosion
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,441 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,860 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,519 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,945 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,754 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,244 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,224 views