MovinCool introduced its new Uptime Racks ECC13 air-conditioned computer cabinet. The cabinet system is manufactured by Computer Room Uptime and cooled by a MovinCool CM12 air conditioner that is built into the cabinet’s base. The unit delivers 13,000 Btu/h of cooling capacity directly to the IT equipment housed in the cabinet, resulting in high energy efficiency. The cabinet connects easily to building-management systems for central monitoring and control. A low, 52-dBA sound level also allows operation in office environments.
Computer Cabinet for Direct Cooling from its Base
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Top 10 FloTHERM V10 Features – #8: Thermostatic Control with Hysteresis
- New 4G Roaming Technology Must Account for Thermal Loss, Say Researchers
- High Performance Thermal Imaging Camera Meets R&D Requirements
- Webinar on, “Thermal RC Modeling Using a Spreadsheet”
- Webinar on, “Traditional Thermal Materials and Applications”
- Webinar on, “Linear Superposition: Tutorial on Thermal-RC Networks”
- Cold Forged Heat Sinks Boost Thermal Management of LEDs
- Electronics Cooling September 2014 Issue Now Online
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,134 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,660 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,270 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,820 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,666 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,105 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,051 views