Ohmite Wakefield Solutions’ 19000 Series of radial-fin heat sink extrusions for LED light engines helps meet space constraints and operating parameters. The heat sink extrusions are black anodized for maximum thermal performance, and their radial-fin design has been optimized for natural convection. OHMITE intends for its product to make matching the right heat sink to the right LED a much less time-consuming process. Heat sink lengths range from 50.8 millimeters to 190.5 millimeters, with diameters of 32 millimeters to 115 millimeters.
Heat Sink Extrusions Meet Space Constraints of LED Light Engines
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Top 10 FloTHERM V10 Features – #8: Thermostatic Control with Hysteresis
- New 4G Roaming Technology Must Account for Thermal Loss, Say Researchers
- High Performance Thermal Imaging Camera Meets R&D Requirements
- Webinar on, “Thermal RC Modeling Using a Spreadsheet”
- Webinar on, “Traditional Thermal Materials and Applications”
- Webinar on, “Linear Superposition: Tutorial on Thermal-RC Networks”
- Cold Forged Heat Sinks Boost Thermal Management of LEDs
- Electronics Cooling September 2014 Issue Now Online
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,153 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,667 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,286 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,831 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,668 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,115 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,068 views