Ohmite Wakefield Solutions’ 19000 Series of radial-fin heat sink extrusions for LED light engines helps meet space constraints and operating parameters. The heat sink extrusions are black anodized for maximum thermal performance, and their radial-fin design has been optimized for natural convection. OHMITE intends for its product to make matching the right heat sink to the right LED a much less time-consuming process. Heat sink lengths range from 50.8 millimeters to 190.5 millimeters, with diameters of 32 millimeters to 115 millimeters.
Heat Sink Extrusions Meet Space Constraints of LED Light Engines
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Bottlenecks. This is Hot, This is Why.
- Dissolvable Materials Look Toward ‘Greener’ Future
- Charged Graphene Called ‘Molecular Gymnastics’
- Fans are Low Cost and High Performance
- New Thermal Management Material Produced
- Gasoline and Diesel Fueled Vehicles and Instruments See Increased Fuel Efficiency in Near Future
- New Software Decreases Solution Time
- New Heat Sink Lid Socket Produced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 27,445 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 24,709 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,310 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,261 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,033 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,856 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,600 views