Ohmite Wakefield Solutions’ 19000 Series of radial-fin heat sink extrusions for LED light engines helps meet space constraints and operating parameters. The heat sink extrusions are black anodized for maximum thermal performance, and their radial-fin design has been optimized for natural convection. OHMITE intends for its product to make matching the right heat sink to the right LED a much less time-consuming process. Heat sink lengths range from 50.8 millimeters to 190.5 millimeters, with diameters of 32 millimeters to 115 millimeters.
Heat Sink Extrusions Meet Space Constraints of LED Light Engines
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,502 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,829 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,811 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,943 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,675 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,782 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,049 views