Ohmite Wakefield Solutions’ 19000 Series of radial-fin heat sink extrusions for LED light engines helps meet space constraints and operating parameters. The heat sink extrusions are black anodized for maximum thermal performance, and their radial-fin design has been optimized for natural convection. OHMITE intends for its product to make matching the right heat sink to the right LED a much less time-consuming process. Heat sink lengths range from 50.8 millimeters to 190.5 millimeters, with diameters of 32 millimeters to 115 millimeters.
Heat Sink Extrusions Meet Space Constraints of LED Light Engines
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermoelectric Coolers for High Temperature Environments
- Patent for Heat Spreader for IC Package, and IC Package Clamper Having the Heat Spreader
- New Gap Filler Offers Thermal Conductivity of 1.3W/m-K
- New Thermal Modeling Programs Offer Wide Range of Application Simulations
- Thermal Facts & Fairy Tales: How Useful Are Heat Sink Correlations for Design Purposes?
- Technique Combines Heat Sinks for More Effective Cooling
- New CFD Software Update Offers Efficient Handling of Advanced Designs
- Magnetic Nanoparticles Prevent Hotspots in Cooling Systems
Don’t miss out on
the September 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Heat Pipe Integration Strategies for LED Applications; Testing of power LEDs: The latest thermal testing standards from JEDEC and more.
View Issue »
Sorry. No data so far.
- No public Twitter messages.