Ohmite Wakefield Solutions’ 19000 Series of radial-fin heat sink extrusions for LED light engines helps meet space constraints and operating parameters. The heat sink extrusions are black anodized for maximum thermal performance, and their radial-fin design has been optimized for natural convection. OHMITE intends for its product to make matching the right heat sink to the right LED a much less time-consuming process. Heat sink lengths range from 50.8 millimeters to 190.5 millimeters, with diameters of 32 millimeters to 115 millimeters.
Heat Sink Extrusions Meet Space Constraints of LED Light Engines
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Surface Temperatures of Electronics Products: Appliances vs. Wearables
- VTMS 13: Vehicle Thermal Management Systems
- Thermal Design & Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- Comparison of Heatsinks used for the Thermal Management of LEDs
- High-Performance Circuit Materials Exhibited at Upcoming Conference
- Book Review of Electronics Cooling (2016)
- New Epoxy Ideal for High Vacuum Environments
- Thermal Conductivity & CTE of Materials: Can We Engineer Them?
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 61,884 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 40,774 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 38,982 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 37,888 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 32,784 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 32,546 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 32,296 views