Ohmite Wakefield Solutions’ 19000 Series of radial-fin heat sink extrusions for LED light engines helps meet space constraints and operating parameters. The heat sink extrusions are black anodized for maximum thermal performance, and their radial-fin design has been optimized for natural convection. OHMITE intends for its product to make matching the right heat sink to the right LED a much less time-consuming process. Heat sink lengths range from 50.8 millimeters to 190.5 millimeters, with diameters of 32 millimeters to 115 millimeters.
Heat Sink Extrusions Meet Space Constraints of LED Light Engines
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Form-in-Place Thermal Compound for Delicate or Low Compression Requirements
- SEMI-THERM 30 Exhibitor Photos
- Graphene Improves Copper Film Thermal Conductivity
- Magnetically-Stimulated Flow Patterns Could Boost Heat Transfer
- Gummy Electrolyte Could Reduce Battery Fire Hazard
- Nanoscale Pillars May Improve Thermoelectric Materials
- Non-Silicone Thermal Pad Offers Natural Tack, Good Insulation
- TTI Analyzers Offer Low-Cost Solution for Non-Invasive Thermal Design Verification
Don’t miss out on
the March 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Bitcoin 2-Phase Immersion Cooling; Ultra-Thin Titanium Based Thermal Solution for Electronic Applications; Potential Pitfalls of Hybrid Electrical-Thermal Measurements for Thermal Characterization; and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.