From Cradle, HeatDesigner is a fast, efficient, and easy to use thermal analysis tool for electronics cooling. It includes a one time saving feature, a Parametric Study Tool, and plate heat sink creation. With a few inputs, the shape of pin or plates fins, and their orientation and spacing are quickly created. HeatDesigner models can contain 100 million elements so the flow field details are accurately captured.
New Software Creates Heat Sink Geometries
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers Highlighted at Upcoming Expo
- Two Part Silicone That Meets NASA Low Outgassing Specifications
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 63,944 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,635 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,812 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 39,663 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,756 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,613 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,461 views