It is well known that the thermal properties of heating or cooling fluids play a major role in the development of energy-efficient heat transfer equipment. However, conventional heat transfer fluids such as water, ethylene glycol…read more
November 1st, 2004
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Analysis Software Offers Wide Array of Measurement Tools, Image and Video Capture, Easy Camera Connectivity
- Heat Sink with Embedded Fan Suitable for Low-Profile Applications
- High Performance Full-Cover Water Block is First for NVIDIA Tesla K20 Series Professional Computing Card
- Environmentally-Friendly Cooling System Achieves Industry’s Highest Efficiency in Compressor Mode
- Electronics Enclosure System Features Integrated Airflow Management Capabilities for Maximum Cooling, High Operating Efficiency
- High Speed Vaneaxial Fan for Avionics, Semiconductor, Environmental Control and Heat Exchanger Applications
- Semi-Therm Honors Contributors to Field of Thermal Management
- Scientists Answer Mystery Regarding How Bi2Te3 and GaAs Are Combined, Opening Door for More Efficient Cooling Technologies
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 11 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.