Introduction Increased performance in electronic systems along with higher packaging densities have made temperature a critical parameter. Measurements of temperature, velocity and heat transfer in electronic systems are challenging due to complex materials, configurations, and…read more
September 1st, 1998
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,478 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,818 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,803 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,932 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,661 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,774 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,041 views