The latest high performance variant of the Ford Mustang bearing the Shelby name has a 5.8-liter supercharged V8 producing a 650 horsepower and 600 lb-ft of torque. The new 5.8-liter engine also sees updates to…read more
November 21st, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,616 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,489 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,740 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,925 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,454 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,224 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,643 views