The latest high performance variant of the Ford Mustang bearing the Shelby name has a 5.8-liter supercharged V8 producing a 650 horsepower and 600 lb-ft of torque. The new 5.8-liter engine also sees updates to…read more
November 21st, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Business Development Specialist Seeks Position
- ‘Advanced Composite Thermal Management Materials and Applications’ Webinar to Take Place
- Preventing Thermal & Vibration Failures in Electronic Equipment
- Thermoreflectance Thermal Imaging System for Quality Control and Reliability Analysis
- Software Suite Handles Massive Data Flows Generated by Thermal Sensors
- Nanolaser Technology Room-Temperature Breakthrough Could Facilitate Faster Computer Operation
- Nanoscale Heat Transfer Research Awarded Air Force Grant
- Thermal Characterization Tools for Testing and Evaluation of TIM Materials
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.