Today is National Take Your Kids To Work Day, and we had the opportunity to meet Elias Kilshaw. Watch the video to get his point of view on Electronics Cooling and Thermal Management.
April 26th, 2012
Posted in News | Comments Off on A Child’s Take on Electronics Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Laser-Melted Graphite Leads to Linear Chains of Carbon Atoms
- New Type of Electric Glue Developed
- New Technique in Photonic ICs and Optical Computing
- 2D Hybrid Perovskites Grown
- Phosphorene Has Unique Qualities
- New Graphene Based Filament Introduced
- Scientists Discover Coulomb Interactions Key to Heat Dissipation
- New Material Boosts Efficiency of Solar Cells and Improves Cooling
Thermal Live 2015 - FREE webinars, roundtables & resources. A 3-day online event for electronics and mechanical engineers - learn the latest in thermal management techniques and topics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 42,790 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 31,958 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 29,009 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 24,287 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 22,814 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 21,347 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 20,683 views