Today is National Take Your Kids To Work Day, and we had the opportunity to meet Elias Kilshaw. Watch the video to get his point of view on Electronics Cooling and Thermal Management.
April 26th, 2012
Posted in News | Comments Off
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Scientist Uses Virus to Slow Down Water Boiling; Improves Cooling of Electronics
- Engineer Develops Nanoscale Pillars to Produce More Efficient Electronics
- Startup Utilizes Waste Heat and Lowers Server Computing Costs
- Thermal Foil Sheets Offer Advanced Thermal Management in Smartphones
- Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling Mobile Devices in All Environments
- Advanced Technology Workshop and Tabletop Exhibit on Thermal Management
- ASU Engineer’s Computing Node Research Suggests Large Reduction in Energy Usage
- Summary of ‘Thermal Interface Materials Predictions 2015-2025’
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 33,578 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 27,924 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,106 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,940 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 18,868 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,526 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,445 views