Today is National Take Your Kids To Work Day, and we had the opportunity to meet Elias Kilshaw. Watch the video to get his point of view on Electronics Cooling and Thermal Management.
April 26th, 2012
Posted in News | Comments Off on A Child’s Take on Electronics Cooling
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Materials Technology Brochure Released
- New Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling in Harsh Environments
- Graphene Doubles Charging Capacity of Lithium-ion Batteries
- German Associations to Research Efficient Car Battery Charging
- Outdoor Cooler Improves Cellular Coverage; Protects Telecom Battery Cabinets
- New Fast Curing Silicone Designed for High Performance Bonding
- Discovered Material May Reduce Heat Buildup in Computer Chips
- Liquid-cooled Superchargers Yield Faster Charging for Electric Cars
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 37,532 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 29,780 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 26,132 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 21,046 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20,279 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,946 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,365 views