Rehm Thermal Systems has appointed Michael Hanke as its new head of worldwide sales. Hanke brings to RTS over 20 years of experience in the electronics and semiconductor production sector. Hanke successfully completed his studies…read more
May 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New USB Type-C Connectors and Cable Assemblies
- Industry’s First Portable Measurement Equipment to Improve Thermal Efficiency
- Software Update Leads to Device Failure by Overheating
- Graphene Nanoflakes Better Dissipates Electronics’ Heat
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,173 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,546 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,813 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,045 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,774 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,988 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,360 views