Rehm Thermal Systems has appointed Michael Hanke as its new head of worldwide sales. Hanke brings to RTS over 20 years of experience in the electronics and semiconductor production sector. Hanke successfully completed his studies…read more
May 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,595 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,473 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,721 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,903 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,436 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,205 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,629 views