Researchers from the University of California, Berkeley have successfully designed a more efficient solar cell that is capable both of emitting light and absorbing it. The development came after researchers examined the reasoning behind why…read more
April 23rd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,578 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,467 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,704 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,898 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,426 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,195 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,611 views