Researchers from the University of California, Berkeley have successfully designed a more efficient solar cell that is capable both of emitting light and absorbing it. The development came after researchers examined the reasoning behind why…read more
April 23rd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,593 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,859 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,847 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,994 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,727 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,798 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,082 views