AcousticEye’s Dolphin G3™ features patented Acoustic Pulse Reflectometry (APR) technology, enabling accurate and reliable non-invasive inspection of even the most challenging tube sizes and configurations. An easy-to-use tool, Dolphin G3™ overcomes the limitations of many…read more
November 8th, 2011
Tags: fin fans
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,615 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,487 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,737 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,923 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,453 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,222 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,641 views