A group of researchers at the University of California, Riverside Bourns College of Engineering have developed a technique to keep cool a semiconductor material used in everything from traffic lights to electric cars. Gallium Nitride…read more
May 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,563 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,459 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,699 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,892 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,418 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,174 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,598 views