A group of researchers at the University of California, Riverside Bourns College of Engineering have developed a technique to keep cool a semiconductor material used in everything from traffic lights to electric cars. Gallium Nitride…read more
May 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Speed Controllers for Fans to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Thermoelectric Modules That Achieve Higher Heat Flux Densities For Cooling Industrial Lasers
- Thermal Simulation Tool for Design Engineers Available
- Push for Better Industrial Enclosures Cooling
- Researchers May Have Solved the Problem of Thermal Resistance for ICs
- New Type of Graphene Could Increase Processor Clock Speeds
- SAE 2016 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- Tempmeko 2016
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 55,539 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 38,317 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 35,571 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,974 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 29,592 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,810 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 28,235 views