Introduction Since the development of the first electronic computers in the 1940s, thedevelopment of faster and denser circuit technologies and packages has beenaccompanied by increasing heat fluxes at the chip and package levels. Over theyears,…read more
May 1st, 1996
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New USB Type-C Connectors and Cable Assemblies
- Industry’s First Portable Measurement Equipment to Improve Thermal Efficiency
- Software Update Leads to Device Failure by Overheating
- Graphene Nanoflakes Better Dissipates Electronics’ Heat
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,211 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,571 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,839 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,066 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,806 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,004 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,396 views