A new report from Strategies Unlimited finds that the market for LED driver ICs is sizeable at $2 billion in 2010, buoyed by strong growth in LED backlights in mobile phones, TVs, and monitors. Innovations…read more
October 25th, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
- New Website for Unique Product Line
- New System Improves Lead Times
- Metal Inverse Opals Could Better Cool Electronics
- New Approach to Simulate Nanoscale Thermoelectric Materials
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,047 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,499 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,722 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 31,990 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,728 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,940 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,322 views