A new report from Strategies Unlimited finds that the market for LED driver ICs is sizeable at $2 billion in 2010, buoyed by strong growth in LED backlights in mobile phones, TVs, and monitors. Innovations…read more
October 25th, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,411 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,788 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,753 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,892 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,626 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,755 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,026 views