IBM is rolling out the first solar-power array designed specifically to run high-voltage data centers, integrating AC- and DC-based servers, water-cooled computing systems and related electronics. The new array is spread over more than 6,000…read more
November 8th, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New USB Type-C Connectors and Cable Assemblies
- Industry’s First Portable Measurement Equipment to Improve Thermal Efficiency
- Software Update Leads to Device Failure by Overheating
- Graphene Nanoflakes Better Dissipates Electronics’ Heat
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,204 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,567 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,831 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,061 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,803 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,000 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,389 views