Rogers Corporation’s Power Distribution Systems Division’s new RO-LINX® PowerCircuit™ busbars was developed to meet the growing power distribution demands in electric vehicle drives, hybrid electric vehicle drives and related charging systems. RO-LINX PowerCircuit busbars are…read more
September 12th, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,467 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,812 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,796 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,923 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,657 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,773 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,035 views