Rogers Corporation’s Power Distribution Systems Division’s new RO-LINX® PowerCircuit™ busbars was developed to meet the growing power distribution demands in electric vehicle drives, hybrid electric vehicle drives and related charging systems. RO-LINX PowerCircuit busbars are…read more
September 12th, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
- New Website for Unique Product Line
- New System Improves Lead Times
- Metal Inverse Opals Could Better Cool Electronics
- New Approach to Simulate Nanoscale Thermoelectric Materials
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 53,975 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,455 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,692 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 31,944 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,702 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,898 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,277 views