Rice University scientists have created a nano-infused oil that could greatly enhance the ability of devices as large as electrical transformers and as small as microelectronic components to shed excess heat. Research in the lab…read more
February 27th, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
- Keysight Test-Drive 2016 Seminar
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,393 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,373 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,608 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,764 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,316 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,014 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,439 views