Tektronix Component Solutions’ new 30 GHz leadless chip carrier packaging platform meets the broadband performance requirements demanded by telecommunications systems and modules, military/aerospace applications, and terrestrial communications. Tektronix Component Solutions’ LCC platform is suitable for supporting demands for broadband (DC to 30 GHz), low pin-count ASIC packaging solutions (≤ 64 pins). This platform employs high-temperature co-fire ceramic (HTCC) substrate technologies and is a customizable, thermally efficient, high frequency, SMT packaging solution.
30 GHz Leadless Chip Carrier Packaging Platform
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Materials Technology Brochure Released
- New Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling in Harsh Environments
- Graphene Doubles Charging Capacity of Lithium-ion Batteries
- German Associations to Research Efficient Car Battery Charging
- Outdoor Cooler Improves Cellular Coverage; Protects Telecom Battery Cabinets
- New Fast Curing Silicone Designed for High Performance Bonding
- Discovered Material May Reduce Heat Buildup in Computer Chips
- Liquid-cooled Superchargers Yield Faster Charging for Electric Cars
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 37,626 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 29,807 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 26,196 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 21,109 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20,329 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,978 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,392 views