Tektronix Component Solutions’ new 30 GHz leadless chip carrier packaging platform meets the broadband performance requirements demanded by telecommunications systems and modules, military/aerospace applications, and terrestrial communications. Tektronix Component Solutions’ LCC platform is suitable for supporting demands for broadband (DC to 30 GHz), low pin-count ASIC packaging solutions (≤ 64 pins). This platform employs high-temperature co-fire ceramic (HTCC) substrate technologies and is a customizable, thermally efficient, high frequency, SMT packaging solution.
30 GHz Leadless Chip Carrier Packaging Platform
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Revisions for CPU Coolers for Intel Xeon
- High Powered Temperature Controller Released
- Ellsworth Adhesives Sales Representatives Awarded 2012 Gold and Bronze Sellers of the Year Awards
- Parker Aerospace to Supply Thermal Management System for Joint Strike Missile
- New Patent-Pending Heat Sink Mounting System
- PCIM Europe Presentation on Solder TIMs for Power Electronics Thermal Management
- Embedded Heat Pipe Technology for Heat Removal in Military Applications
- Effectively Leveraging CAD Data in Electronics Thermal Simulation
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.