Tektronix Component Solutions’ new 30 GHz leadless chip carrier packaging platform meets the broadband performance requirements demanded by telecommunications systems and modules, military/aerospace applications, and terrestrial communications. Tektronix Component Solutions’ LCC platform is suitable for supporting demands for broadband (DC to 30 GHz), low pin-count ASIC packaging solutions (≤ 64 pins). This platform employs high-temperature co-fire ceramic (HTCC) substrate technologies and is a customizable, thermally efficient, high frequency, SMT packaging solution.
30 GHz Leadless Chip Carrier Packaging Platform
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Research Group at U-Michigan Develops Heat-conducting Plastic
- Air Force Funds Thermal Management Project
- Bay Light Heatsinks offer Thermal Solutions
- Lightweight Push-Pin Heat Sinks offer Advanced Cooling Solutions for BGAs
- Low Maintenance Air Conditioner Encompasses New Design
- Low Consumption Fan Offers High Static Pressure
- Inorganic-based Laser Lift-off Transforms Flexible Electronics
- Experiments Demonstrate Graphene is 10 times Stronger than Steel
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 29,093 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,677 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 21,407 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,786 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,419 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,566 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 16,135 views