Tektronix Component Solutions’ new 30 GHz leadless chip carrier packaging platform meets the broadband performance requirements demanded by telecommunications systems and modules, military/aerospace applications, and terrestrial communications. Tektronix Component Solutions’ LCC platform is suitable for supporting demands for broadband (DC to 30 GHz), low pin-count ASIC packaging solutions (≤ 64 pins). This platform employs high-temperature co-fire ceramic (HTCC) substrate technologies and is a customizable, thermally efficient, high frequency, SMT packaging solution.
30 GHz Leadless Chip Carrier Packaging Platform
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Book Review: Thermal Design and Thermal Behaviour of Radio Telescopes and their Enclosures (2010)
- Blog Post: Cooling the DARPA Space Surveillance Telescope (SST)
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 64,315 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,755 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 40,002 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,927 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,924 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,830 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,616 views