Tektronix Component Solutions’ new 30 GHz leadless chip carrier packaging platform meets the broadband performance requirements demanded by telecommunications systems and modules, military/aerospace applications, and terrestrial communications. Tektronix Component Solutions’ LCC platform is suitable for supporting demands for broadband (DC to 30 GHz), low pin-count ASIC packaging solutions (≤ 64 pins). This platform employs high-temperature co-fire ceramic (HTCC) substrate technologies and is a customizable, thermally efficient, high frequency, SMT packaging solution.
30 GHz Leadless Chip Carrier Packaging Platform
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Highly-Conformable Gap Filler Pad with Reinforced Mesh Center
- Carbon Nanotubes Offer Thermal Stress Relief at Critical Juntions
- Bitcoin Mining Boosts Interest in Liquid Cooling
- Thermal Facts and Fairy Tales: Evolving the Role of the Thermal Engineer from Analyst to Architect
- Boron Nitride Filler for Thermally Conductive Dielectric Plastic Compounds
- Thermal Packaging – From Problem Solver to Performance Multiplier
- New Dispensable Thermal Pads Offer Improved Heat Management, Greater Application Potential
Don’t miss out on
the December 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Energy-Efficient Warm-Water Cooling of Servers; Thermal Management of Many-core Processors using Power Multiplexing, Characterization of Server Thermal Mass; and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.