Tektronix Component Solutions’ new 30 GHz leadless chip carrier packaging platform meets the broadband performance requirements demanded by telecommunications systems and modules, military/aerospace applications, and terrestrial communications. Tektronix Component Solutions’ LCC platform is suitable for supporting demands for broadband (DC to 30 GHz), low pin-count ASIC packaging solutions (≤ 64 pins). This platform employs high-temperature co-fire ceramic (HTCC) substrate technologies and is a customizable, thermally efficient, high frequency, SMT packaging solution.
30 GHz Leadless Chip Carrier Packaging Platform
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense
- Data Center Energy Savings: Total Liquid Cooling versus Indirect Liquid Cooling
- An All-Silicon Field Programmable Thermal Emulator for Integrated Circuits
- The Holy Books of Heat Transfer: Facts or Fairy Tales?
- The Joy of Engineering
- Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials: A Study of Performance and Degradation under Thermal Duress
- New Gap Filler Improves Heat Management in Automotive Electronics
- A Simple Method to Understand Trade-Offs in Data Center Cooling
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 35,505 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,746 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 25,014 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,853 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,386 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19,312 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,867 views