Tektronix Component Solutions’ new 30 GHz leadless chip carrier packaging platform meets the broadband performance requirements demanded by telecommunications systems and modules, military/aerospace applications, and terrestrial communications. Tektronix Component Solutions’ LCC platform is suitable for supporting demands for broadband (DC to 30 GHz), low pin-count ASIC packaging solutions (≤ 64 pins). This platform employs high-temperature co-fire ceramic (HTCC) substrate technologies and is a customizable, thermally efficient, high frequency, SMT packaging solution.
30 GHz Leadless Chip Carrier Packaging Platform
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Cheaper LED Bulbs Developed
- Graphene Coatings Increase Thermal Conductivity of Plastics
- New TIMs made of Soft Materials
- New Technology Reduces Thermal Testing Time by 90 Percent
- Lab Safety Improved with Quick Disconnect Couplings on Caps
- Plastic Compounds Lower Weight of Automobiles by 50 Percent
- Fast Curing Epoxy Introduced
- New Thermoelectric Air Conditioner Introduced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 28,250 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,129 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,799 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,547 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,217 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,201 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,859 views