This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Theory Suggests Magnets May Initiate ‘Wireless’ Cooling
- Silica Additive Helps Solar Cells Cool Themselves
- Scientists Explore the Pseudogap Phase of High-Temperature Superconductors
- Conductive Crystal Structure Stops Heat Transfer
- Top 10 FloTHERM V10 Features – #7: Super-fast Parallel CFD Solver
- Nanodiamonds Boost Thermal Conductivity of Thermoplastics
- Micro Motors, Fans and Blowers Cool Medical and Commercial Devices
- Porous Materials May Boost Thermoelectric Devices
Don’t miss out on
the June 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Solder Joint Lifetime of Rapidly Cycled LED Components; Advances in Vapor Compression Electronics Cooling; and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.