This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermally Unsuitable Product Dropped from Upcoming Samsung Product Line
- Company Delivers Products to the International Space Station
- Instruments with Low Noise Levels Introduced
- Gas-air-ratio Control Solutions on Display at AHR Expo
- Elastomeric Connector Connects LCDs to PCBs
- Domestic Hot Water Heating, ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Energy. Part 4: ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Time
- High Temperature Brings Down Data Center in Australia
- Thermal Simulation to Improve LED Car Headlight Design
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 30,213 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,321 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,216 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,144 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,707 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,101 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 16,766 views