This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Satellite Cooling System Paves Way for More Compact Sensor Systems
- Lithium Atoms Turn Graphene into a Superconductor
- Non-drip Epoxy Paste Cures Optically Clear
- Three New Liquid Cooling Patent Issued – Company Reaches 50th Patent
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,810 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,937 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,950 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 23,099 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,807 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,849 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,132 views