This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Heatsink 101: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know Web Seminar
- Organically Grown 3D Printable Heatsinks – Part 1: A Simple Iterative Procedure
- Liquid Cooling in Mobile Devices Increases Heat Dissipation Speeds
- Overheating Issues Stall Release of Sony’s Xperia Z4
- New Data Center Design Reduces Space; Increases Cooling Productivity
- Clear Encapsulant Ideal for Outdoor LED Lighting Applications
- New Thermal Interface Material Introduced
- New Accelerometer Eliminates Noise
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 32,732 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 27,576 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 23,699 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,766 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 18,446 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,291 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,162 views