This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Materials Technology Brochure Released
- New Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling in Harsh Environments
- Graphene Doubles Charging Capacity of Lithium-ion Batteries
- German Associations to Research Efficient Car Battery Charging
- Outdoor Cooler Improves Cellular Coverage; Protects Telecom Battery Cabinets
- New Fast Curing Silicone Designed for High Performance Bonding
- Discovered Material May Reduce Heat Buildup in Computer Chips
- Liquid-cooled Superchargers Yield Faster Charging for Electric Cars
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 37,625 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 29,807 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 26,189 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 21,107 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20,327 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,974 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,389 views