This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Scientist Uses Virus to Slow Down Water Boiling; Improves Cooling of Electronics
- Engineer Develops Nanoscale Pillars to Produce More Efficient Electronics
- Startup Utilizes Waste Heat and Lowers Server Computing Costs
- Thermal Foil Sheets Offer Advanced Thermal Management in Smartphones
- Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling Mobile Devices in All Environments
- Advanced Technology Workshop and Tabletop Exhibit on Thermal Management
- ASU Engineer’s Computing Node Research Suggests Large Reduction in Energy Usage
- Summary of ‘Thermal Interface Materials Predictions 2015-2025’
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 33,655 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 27,948 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,146 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,951 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 18,907 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,547 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,460 views