This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Bitcoin Mining Boosts Interest in Liquid Cooling
- Thermal Facts and Fairy Tales: Evolving the Role of the Thermal Engineer from Analyst to Architect
- Boron Nitride Filler for Thermally Conductive Dielectric Plastic Compounds
- Thermal Packaging – From Problem Solver to Performance Multiplier
- New Dispensable Thermal Pads Offer Improved Heat Management, Greater Application Potential
- Electronics Cooling December 2013 Issue Now Online
- Thermoelectric Coolers for High Temperature Environments
Don’t miss out on
the December 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Energy-Efficient Warm-Water Cooling of Servers; Thermal Management of Many-core Processors using Power Multiplexing, Characterization of Server Thermal Mass; and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.