This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- The Need for Electronics Thermal Design Practices to Embrace Sustainability
- Organic Thin-Film Transistors Now Formed through Room-Temperature Printing
- Dell Precision – Spot on Thermal Design
- New Thermoelectric Devices Establish Beneficial Uses for Waste Heat
- New Non-Spill Couplings Ensure Drip-free Operation
- Top 10 FloTHERM V10 Features – #11: Odds and Sods
- High Heat Flux, Single-Phase Microchannel and Minichannel Cooling with Water and Liquid Metal
- Thermal Facts & Fairy Tales: Virtual Prototyping
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,336 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,813 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,462 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,918 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,736 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,193 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,182 views