This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Carbon Nanotubes Prove to Be Beneficial Semiconductors
- UIC Research Group Discovers Beneficial Characteristics of Graphene Flaws
- MoS2 Arises as New Challenger to Graphene
- Graphene Improves Touchscreen Technology
- Researchers Discover New Method to Cool Electrons
- Super Computing Conference and Exhibition
- Company Cools Intel Supercomputer
- New HyperFlash Introduced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 27,262 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 24,604 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,175 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,204 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,982 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,787 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,546 views