This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Bottlenecks. This is Hot, This is Why.
- Dissolvable Materials Look Toward ‘Greener’ Future
- Charged Graphene Called ‘Molecular Gymnastics’
- Fans are Low Cost and High Performance
- New Thermal Management Material Produced
- Gasoline and Diesel Fueled Vehicles and Instruments See Increased Fuel Efficiency in Near Future
- New Software Decreases Solution Time
- New Heat Sink Lid Socket Produced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 27,476 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 24,720 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,321 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,272 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,036 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,876 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,606 views