This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- THERMAL LIVE 2015
- Thermal Test Chip Assists in TIM Testing
- Add-on to Existing Product Enhances Thermal Simulation
- Company Introduces Low Outgassing Epoxy
- Scientists Produce Beneficial Materials for Optoelectronics
- Researchers Discover how Atoms are Affected by Graphene Sheets
- Cheaper LED Bulbs Developed
- Graphene Coatings Increase Thermal Conductivity of Plastics
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 28,443 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,235 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,918 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,596 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,268 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,268 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,958 views