This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Laser-Melted Graphite Leads to Linear Chains of Carbon Atoms
- New Type of Electric Glue Developed
- New Technique in Photonic ICs and Optical Computing
- 2D Hybrid Perovskites Grown
- Phosphorene Has Unique Qualities
- New Graphene Based Filament Introduced
- Scientists Discover Coulomb Interactions Key to Heat Dissipation
- New Material Boosts Efficiency of Solar Cells and Improves Cooling
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "IMAGINE: Drawing Out Heat, Leaving in Performance and Reliability," presented by Dow Corning. Discover how advanced thermal management solutions make game-changing differences in a diverse range of industries, & more!
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 42,588 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 31,792 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 28,899 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 24,147 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 22,682 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 21,294 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,560 views