This low cost kit from AIM Specialty Materials provides engineers with foils in a range of compositions and thicknesses which can be cut into any configuration for testing and development of effective thermal interfaces in TIM1 & TIM2 applications. Indium based TIM’s are RoHS compliant and offer superior thermal performance relative to traditional greases and foils.
Common Metallic TIMs in One Kit
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Material Provides Both Compressibility and Conformability with Phase-Change Ability
- Diamond-Mineral Oil Mix May Be Best Heat Transfer Nanofluid, Say Researchers
- Free Sizing Software for Thermoelectric Air Conditioners
- Flexible Thermoelectric Generator Could Power Wearable Devices Using Body Heat
- Microchips Tolerate Extreme Temperatures in Industrial Applications
- New Thermal Adhesive Boasts Twice the Conductivity at Half the Cost
- Polymer-Based Thermal Interface Material Cools Devices at 200°C
- High Thermal Conductivity Thin Film
Don’t miss out on
the March 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Bitcoin 2-Phase Immersion Cooling; Ultra-Thin Titanium Based Thermal Solution for Electronic Applications; Potential Pitfalls of Hybrid Electrical-Thermal Measurements for Thermal Characterization; and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.