The Heat Exchange Institute (HEI) has released the first edition of Standards for Air Cooled Condensers. The Standard offers technical information from the combined expertise of the members of the HEI Air Cooled Condenser Section and includes typical purchaser requirements. In addition, the standard outlines the important design criteria for air cooled condensers and provides practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, testing, and performance.
Heat Exchange Institute Releases Standards for Air Cooled Condensers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Distribution of Carbon Nanotubes in Composite Materials Mapped
- Researchers Create New Formula to Calculate Maximum Efficiency of Thermoelectric Materials
- New Materials Technology Brochure Released
- New Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling in Harsh Environments
- Graphene Doubles Charging Capacity of Lithium-ion Batteries
- German Associations to Research Efficient Car Battery Charging
- Outdoor Cooler Improves Cellular Coverage; Protects Telecom Battery Cabinets
- New Fast Curing Silicone Designed for High Performance Bonding
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 37,810 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 29,874 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 26,309 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 21,232 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20,414 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,017 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,422 views