The Heat Exchange Institute (HEI) has released the first edition of Standards for Air Cooled Condensers. The Standard offers technical information from the combined expertise of the members of the HEI Air Cooled Condenser Section and includes typical purchaser requirements. In addition, the standard outlines the important design criteria for air cooled condensers and provides practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, testing, and performance.
Heat Exchange Institute Releases Standards for Air Cooled Condensers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling March 2015 Issue Now Online
- Understanding Semiconductor Technology and Business
- Nutella used as a Thermal Paste
- Graphene Improves Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Ultra-thin and Flexible Thermal Management Device to be Commercialized
- Universal Cooler Ideal for Tilting Luminaires
- New TIM Improves Cooling Performance
- Bendable Heat Pipes Ideal for Space-limited Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 31,363 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,973 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,970 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,447 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,003 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 17,606 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,574 views