The Heat Exchange Institute (HEI) has released the first edition of Standards for Air Cooled Condensers. The Standard offers technical information from the combined expertise of the members of the HEI Air Cooled Condenser Section and includes typical purchaser requirements. In addition, the standard outlines the important design criteria for air cooled condensers and provides practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, testing, and performance.
Heat Exchange Institute Releases Standards for Air Cooled Condensers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Heatsink 101: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know Web Seminar
- Organically Grown 3D Printable Heatsinks – Part 1: A Simple Iterative Procedure
- Liquid Cooling in Mobile Devices Increases Heat Dissipation Speeds
- Overheating Issues Stall Release of Sony’s Xperia Z4
- New Data Center Design Reduces Space; Increases Cooling Productivity
- Clear Encapsulant Ideal for Outdoor LED Lighting Applications
- New Thermal Interface Material Introduced
- New Accelerometer Eliminates Noise
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 32,523 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 27,516 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 23,588 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,712 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 18,345 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,252 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,072 views