The Heat Exchange Institute (HEI) has released the first edition of Standards for Air Cooled Condensers. The Standard offers technical information from the combined expertise of the members of the HEI Air Cooled Condenser Section and includes typical purchaser requirements. In addition, the standard outlines the important design criteria for air cooled condensers and provides practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, testing, and performance.
Heat Exchange Institute Releases Standards for Air Cooled Condensers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,545 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,844 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,821 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,961 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,695 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,791 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,066 views