The Heat Exchange Institute (HEI) has released the first edition of Standards for Air Cooled Condensers. The Standard offers technical information from the combined expertise of the members of the HEI Air Cooled Condenser Section and includes typical purchaser requirements. In addition, the standard outlines the important design criteria for air cooled condensers and provides practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, testing, and performance.
Blowers / Fans / Filters
Heat Exchange Institute Releases Standards for Air Cooled Condensers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,459 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,421 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,633 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,814 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,356 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,078 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,491 views