The Heat Exchange Institute (HEI) has released the first edition of Standards for Air Cooled Condensers. The Standard offers technical information from the combined expertise of the members of the HEI Air Cooled Condenser Section and includes typical purchaser requirements. In addition, the standard outlines the important design criteria for air cooled condensers and provides practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, testing, and performance.
Heat Exchange Institute Releases Standards for Air Cooled Condensers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Laser-Melted Graphite Leads to Linear Chains of Carbon Atoms
- New Type of Electric Glue Developed
- New Technique in Photonic ICs and Optical Computing
- 2D Hybrid Perovskites Grown
- Phosphorene Has Unique Qualities
- New Graphene Based Filament Introduced
- Scientists Discover Coulomb Interactions Key to Heat Dissipation
- New Material Boosts Efficiency of Solar Cells and Improves Cooling
Thermal Live 2015 - FREE webinars, roundtables & resources. A 3-day online event for electronics and mechanical engineers - learn the latest in thermal management techniques and topics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 42,829 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 31,980 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 29,024 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 24,307 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 22,838 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 21,356 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 20,704 views