The Heat Exchange Institute (HEI) has released the first edition of Standards for Air Cooled Condensers. The Standard offers technical information from the combined expertise of the members of the HEI Air Cooled Condenser Section and includes typical purchaser requirements. In addition, the standard outlines the important design criteria for air cooled condensers and provides practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, testing, and performance.
Heat Exchange Institute Releases Standards for Air Cooled Condensers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 165-Year-Old Principle Applied to New Applications – New Measurement Method Discovered
- New Technology Improves Heat Dissipation Performance
- Doctoral Candidate’s Research Could Improve Efficiency of Data Centers
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense – Extended Article
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense
- Data Center Energy Savings: Total Liquid Cooling versus Indirect Liquid Cooling
- An All-Silicon Field Programmable Thermal Emulator for Integrated Circuits
- The Holy Books of Heat Transfer: Facts or Fairy Tales?
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 35,784 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,910 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 25,176 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,993 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,473 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19,401 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,927 views