The Heat Exchange Institute (HEI) has released the first edition of Standards for Air Cooled Condensers. The Standard offers technical information from the combined expertise of the members of the HEI Air Cooled Condenser Section and includes typical purchaser requirements. In addition, the standard outlines the important design criteria for air cooled condensers and provides practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, testing, and performance.
Heat Exchange Institute Releases Standards for Air Cooled Condensers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 3D Shapes Formed from Flat Sheets of Graphene Paves way for Flexible Electronics
- California Energy Code Updated; New Regulations for Cooling Data Centers
- High Performance Epoxy Passes ASTM E595 Testing For NASA Specifications
- New Fan Offers Industry Leading Static Pressure
- HPC Networks Successful Liquid Cooled for First Time
- 3D White Graphene Yields Fan-Free Cooling and Thermal Management Solutions
- Company Ships 1M Thermal Solution for Medical Devices
- Colored Electrically Conductive Inks and Coatings
Register today for the Thermal Live 2015 webinar “A Practical Guide to Using Two-Phase Heat Sinks”, presented by Celsia. Similarities, differences, operating parameters, mounting options, common mistakes, best uses, examples, & performance modeling will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 39,117 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,366 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,024 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,045 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,026 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,386 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,695 views