The Heat Exchange Institute (HEI) has released the first edition of Standards for Air Cooled Condensers. The Standard offers technical information from the combined expertise of the members of the HEI Air Cooled Condenser Section and includes typical purchaser requirements. In addition, the standard outlines the important design criteria for air cooled condensers and provides practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, testing, and performance.
Heat Exchange Institute Releases Standards for Air Cooled Condensers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 36th IEEE Compound Semiconductor IC (CSICS) Symposium
- European Microwave Conference
- Therminic 2014, 20th International Workshop on Thermal Investigations of IC’S and Systems
- Xilinx Patent for Critical Tj Prediction
- Two New Grades of Compound to Reduce Cost and Maintain High Performance
- Partnership Leads to Success in Development of New Converter
- Organic Thin-Film Transistors Now Formed through Room-Temperature Printing
- Graphene Proves Able to Avoid Corrosion
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,434 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,857 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,517 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,945 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,751 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,237 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,223 views